Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Classical singing lessons wanted in limerick

• 17-10-2012 6:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭

Does anyone know of one on one singing lessons in the area? I recently moved here from Dublin and I used to do classical singing at school, but am out of practice since leaving school over a year ago.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 kereoin

Hi there,

The Mid-West Vocal Academy & Music School in Lisnagry, Limerick. International Baritone Owen Gilhooly runs it. See www.owengilhooly.com and it will take you to the Mid-West Vocal Academy & Music School page. I receive ongoing vocal training and am undertaking ABRSM exams next week. You can take it at your own pace. It is an excellent school and they also have a very large choir too that you can join if you are interested.

Good luck

Advertisement