Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Them up the road.....

• 20-08-2011 2:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭

Nice little crisis developing it would seem

Something to keep an eye on :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭BERBA

and Utd next week in the league for em :D

• Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭ruiseal

Nice little crisis developing it would seem

Something to keep an eye on :D

You wouldn't wish it on your worst.......come to think of it, on second thoughts, you might!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,776 ✭✭✭Big Pussy Bonpensiero

Chelsea not having the best game so far. Long looks fantastic.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭keane=cock

rumours are ripe thta nasri is staying too

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

This would be a great time to play Arsenal.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,631 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Yeah 'this' would be a good time. Knowing our luck they'll turn the corner just before playing us.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,420 ✭✭✭electrobanana

Great to see them in trouble for once..Long may it last

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭dodgygeezer

It's a very enjoyable subplot to the season. Defensively Whinger is clueless and they are in an awful state....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭Leinstersqspur

9qg9.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 33 jerryDyid

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭Wendell Gee

I have to be honest, I watched last night, and I thought Arsenal were brilliant, all things considered. Any fair-minded person has to hand it to Wenger, despite the myopic utterances whenever his players earned one of their 100 red cards,and all the pain they have inflicted on Spurs.
    Maybe it's cause I'm from the GAA gene pool, but I have never really hated Arsenal, atlhough I really didn't like the Graham team -an aside- my favourite rhyming couplet ever is:
    Selley, Parlour and Hiller, was there ever a midfield sillier
    (and they won the fn title
    I grew up watching Brady, O Leary, and Stapleton, and I liked the Arsenal team of the late seventies a lot.
    I love bating them, but I hold no hatred, or no fear of them for that matter. Citeh and Chelski, on the other hand, have gone close to completely stuffing up football, and I don't like either at all. Arsenal are our rivals, but they are a proper football club, and I hope they finish one place behind us, with bothe sets of blue chavs in the rearview mirrors.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭mushykeogh

If Wenger buys a quality CB, CM and a striker, or indeed 2 form that 3, Arsenal are right back in top 4 contention. Even now i dont think they are out of top four contention!

I would not be surprised to bring in 2 big names before the window closes. They have a lot of injuries at the moment and again look to have some quality youngsters coming through. I think Arsenal's demise has been greatly exaggerated!

In other news... :pac:

Would 8 2 be an Arsenal fan right now.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,081 Mod ✭✭✭✭ziedth

Interesting match ATM. I wonder could this be the end of Wenger?

• Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭larry1

Great day so far. Historic win in New Zealand & then Blackburn do the business :D

i feel sorry for arsneal they have had to listen to 8-2 wordplay jokes 4-3 weeks now

Shmelessly stolen from the SF...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭mushykeogh

They really are in the soup now! What a great chance for spurs to get champs league again, arsenal and liverpool can look pretty ordinary.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

They've been written off so many times the last few years I'm surprised they're not playing in the Blue Square Premiership.

Careful lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

They've been written off so many times the last few years I'm surprised they're not playing in the Blue Square Premiership.

Careful lads.

Very true Ronan, lets wait until later in the season before we start celebrating finishing above them. Having said that, this is the poorest Gooners team in a long time.

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Dont write them off yet lads. When there new signings settle in, and all are fit, they'll have a quality starting 11, and they are missing one of the best midfielders around through injury too !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭mickman

smith made a good comment on sky yesterday which must have taken a lot out of him

he said that " its the first time in wengers time at arsenal that spurs have a better squad than arsenal does"

its a true fact

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭BERBA

Nice time to get em in a forthnight , will Wilshere be out for that?

mickman wrote: »
    smith made a good comment on sky yesterday which must have taken a lot out of him

he said that " its the first time in wengers time at arsenal that spurs have a better squad than arsenal does"

its a true fact

True on paper, but we have to prove it on the pitch over the season.

BERBA wrote: »
    will Wilshere be out for that?

Yeah id say so.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭Leinstersqspur

Defensively they're weak. They brought in Mertesacker who is very slow. They can have all the classy midfielders they want, if they can't defend they will leak goals.

For once in my life I agree with Alan Smith. Roll on October 2nd!

Goodbye Theirry, thanks four-nothing :D:D:D:D:D:D

Delighted.Wenger gave Spurs no credit for our win over AC a couple of years ago when he was asked about it in an interview during the week.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,081 Mod ✭✭✭✭ziedth

THFC wrote: »
    Goodbye Theirry, thanks four-nothing :D:D:D:D:D:D

Was that his last game?

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement