Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Timetable?

• 06-09-2014 8:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

I was unfortunately unable to miss induction on Friday and have no idea when classes are on for my course. I emailed the course coordinator regarding this and she told me that I didn't miss any thing of importance and that my first lecture with her is on Monday at 1015AM, as well as letting me know that the timetables for my classes would be available to me via the wit.ie website. I have been on the external access about 4 times now and I cannot see any timetable for my course. It just says "generate timetable" and it returns a blank. Anyone else not able to access the timetables or am I doing something wrong?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭nobodyknows

Just tried it there and its currently show blank for me too,
    I'd suggest on Monday that you go to the office for the department that your course belongs to, they should be able to sort you out with a copy of the timetable.
    alternatively you could use this opportunity to get to know one of your classmates and ask to borrow their timetable so you can photocopy it =)

It's a bit of a joke that its now the Sunday morning day before college starts and they dont have the timetable online, how unorganized can they get? I know timetables can be found within the college but what if we didn't have a lecture till 11 and I get up and go in at 9 to see my timetable I went all the way in early for nothing. They had entire summer really no excuse to not have timetables online.

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭tyrion1234

What are you guys studying?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,650 ✭✭✭Whatsisname

Welcome to WIT :D

Welcome to WIT :D

I am actually going into second year so used to the bad organisation of the college already but for college to be starting and no timetables to be there yet is a bit ridiculous.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,650 ✭✭✭Whatsisname

I am actually going into second year so used to the bad organisation of the college already but for college to be starting and no timetables to be there yet is a bit ridiculous.

Second year myself. Some things never change aye? pity any first years not having a clue where to even be tomorrow cause of this.

Second year myself. Some things never change aye? pity any first years not having a clue where to even be tomorrow cause of this.

I think the first years are alright cause they got their timetables in a hard copy on their induction day yesterday or the day before so they are alright I think. At least I have a friend who is going into first year and he has a hard copy unless someone missed the induction day or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭homolumo

It's a bit of a joke that its now the Sunday morning day before college starts and they dont have the timetable online, how unorganized can they get? I know timetables can be found within the college but what if we didn't have a lecture till 11 and I get up and go in at 9 to see my timetable I went all the way in early for nothing. They had entire summer really no excuse to not have timetables online.

Yeah imagine being in there at 9 with nothing til 11 tis just unforgivable.

homolumo wrote: »
    Yeah imagine being in there at 9 with nothing til 11 tis just unforgivable.

You being sarcastic?

Advertisement