Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[US] 24, Day 8, Hour 21 [12 p.m. - 1 p.m.] [** SPOILERS WITHIN **]

• 11-05-2010 2:10am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭

"You dumb bastard, you swallowed it! " My new favourite Jack Bauer line

Unbelievable stuff - that torture scene should go down as one of the best scenes in 24 history

Some other stuff happened with Logan and Pillar and there was a cool shootout in a mall too...

Next weeks preview: Looks insane :)

Rate Hour 21 58 votes

Torturetastic!!!
    0% 0 votes
    Veeeeerrry Good
    91% 53 votes
    So-so
    5% 3 votes
    Boooooring
    0% 0 votes
    But im squeamish... :(
    3% 2 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,209 ✭✭✭Beanstalk

Oh man....I would hate to be Logan right now....

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

Some classic Bauer lines in this episode. :D
    "You dumb bastard, you swallowed it!"

Pavel : Go to Hell!
    Bauer : You First!

"This is for my friend."

Very nice episode and I'm glad to see that this season seems to be ending a very good high.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

Good episode. Logan's in for it now though...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

24 is ending the way it always should have.

The sadistic streak in Jack is fantastic.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,426 ✭✭✭sioda

Gonna be a great finale cant wait only 3 hours left this season has really picked itself up.

Great Ep nice to see Jack release some of that pent up anger but then show he still has a human side kinda :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

Also, how cool was that frosty glass!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smart_glass

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭Fiftysix

That was deadly,
    when Jack put his hand in yer mans stomach.

Great ending to this season.

Keithm89 wrote: »
    Also, how cool was that frosty glass!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smart_glass

That was cool, but I'd imagine it was just CGI though. It would be really cool if it was realistic but somehow I doubt it.

Speaking of CGI...
    (But not technically CGI)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 708 ✭✭✭zimovain

The department store scenes were excellent. Gripping,tense and as good as the glory days of S5.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,161 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Great great episode. Great to see how far the season has come along.

I knew it would happen, but I knew I'd end up wishing for more 24 by the end of the season, so on the basis of how the season has come around, I really wish it wasn't ending. Great episode, the department store scenes and Michael Madsen scenes were fantastic, vintage 24.

Great to see how this season ends, there's surely one or two more twists left.

Logan is toast.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

This has been some run of episodes and next weeks looks class.

That said if i remember it right last season had a pretty decent finish too until the average finale so i'll try and keep my expectations low.

Going to be disappointing that i've no more Lost or 24 to look forward after this month :(

• Registered Users Posts: 922 ✭✭✭whosedaddy?

Brilliant stuff.

Arlo / Cloe inside CTU for support, maybe Ethan can pave Jacks way into the UN...

My wife missed the last 5 min of the action tho :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,835 ✭✭✭unreggd

Great episode

Love how the sim card and Jack's hand was unharmed by stomach acid

and Pavel has no pin code, how lucky! :P

Think Eden has copped on that they're all fxcked now

Yay for Arlo finally coppin on. I wonder if they'll bust Cole out so he can buzz with Jack

3 eps left forever :(

Alas, FILLUMS :D

Oh and is anyone else dying to see that smug looking blonde one who was put into CTU get what's coming to her?

Can't stand her face!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,556 ✭✭✭the_monkey

Jack Bauer ! BAS ASS MOTHER****ER!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,935 ✭✭✭ballsymchugh

Oh and is anyone else dying to see that smug looking blonde one who was put into CTU get what's coming to her?

Can't stand her face!

er... yeah, i'll deal with her. ye can move aside now. in fact, just go to the shop and get some cigarettes and a left handed screwdriver!

quality episode.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,141 ✭✭✭Yakuza

Jack or Madsen's character should have cut Pavel's ear off as an homage to Reservoir Dogs:D. Great episode.

er... yeah, i'll deal with her. ye can move aside now. in fact, just go to the shop and get some cigarettes and a left handed screwdriver!

quality episode.

:confused:

:confused:

eh, i thought she was hot.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,906 ✭✭✭J-blk

Great stuff, haven't watched the preview for next week but Logan is f***ed. After everything he got away with after season 5, it'll be gratifying to see the weaselly b*stard get what he deserves.

Loved the scene with Pillar telling him they are in the s**t now and he should distance himself from Taylor - right after Logan had pushed to be recognized for his "efforts" :D.

• Advertisement

eh, i thought she was hot.

Great legs.

• Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭SB-08

Fukin epic episode - vintige 24 and I am so glad it will end on a high after a shaky start to this season. Funny how there are 24 votes for 'Torturetastic':D

It would have been much better if Logan had answered the phone rather than Jack getting a voicemail. All said and done it was EPIC!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭qwertplaywert

Fantastic episode, very smart move the way they are ending the show, no big terrorist threat etc, just Jack going possibly nuts[well more nuts than he already is] . Throw in a Tony appearance and we've got 3 thrilling episodes to look forward to!

Fantastic episode, very smart move the way they are ending the show, no big terrorist threat etc, just Jack going possibly nuts[well more nuts than he already is] . Throw in a Tony appearance and we've got 3 thrilling episodes to look forward to!

Tony? F*ck Tony! I want to see an appearance by Aaron "The MAN" Pierce. Hopefully one with himself and Jack confronting and giving Logan his overdue dues.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,835 ✭✭✭unreggd

Can't wait for Jack to
    put a bullet between Logan's eyes
    Malty_T wrote: »
    Tony? F*ck Tony! I want to see an appearance by Aaron "THE MAN" Pierce
    FYP ;)

Hope he's back! (but not likely :( )

Maybe Ethan will call him in to help out with Logan

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭big_show

Didn't think it could get any better! looking like a fantastic end to the series!

Just looked at next weeks promo:
    Fricking bad ass Mask!

unreggd wrote: »
    FYP ;)

Duly Noted. :)
    I wish I didn't quote your post now.:(

zimovain wrote: »
    It would have been much better if Logan had answered the phone rather than Jack getting a voicemail. All said and done it was EPIC!!

Logan was probably on the jacks having a serious barry white after he realised everything is going tits up.:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,856 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Can't stand her face!

You leave her alone. Absolutely smokin hot.

Fantastic episode. Pretty much flawless imo with great facial expressions from Logan when he heard from Pillar and Jack when he heard the message bank.

Can't wait for next week.

Advertisement