Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Why dont bike manuf. build ....

Options
  • 30-05-2009 8:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭

these...............i want one now....:rolleyes:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

ha ha that would be savage alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,171 ✭✭✭af_thefragile

They used Ducati Hypermotards to film those...
    http://www.ducati.com/news/09/news008/news008.jhtml

• Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

Yeah ..thats the only down side..maybe ducati's are more reliable in the future.............:D:D

btw...wtf are we going to see MadMax 4.......looking at the terminator clips it'll look a bit out-dated me thinks...:o

these...............i want one now....:rolleyes:

It looks like a pile of ****e to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,828 ✭✭✭unklerosco

I think their built from Ducati Monsters to start off with too... Or at least thats what they said on the making of...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,171 ✭✭✭af_thefragile

unklerosco wrote: »
    I think their built from Ducati Monsters to start off with too... Or at least thats what they said on the making of...

It does look more like a monster than a hypermotard with its low and long profile...
    But i think they just filmed all those drifting stunts on hypermotards and then used CGI stuff to make them into those mototerminator things...
    Those wheels are Monster wheels though...

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Red Hornet

Hahahahaha imagine rollin up behind a cage that wont move out of d way on this

I'd fit mine with a loud-hailer that says "GET OUT OF THE WAY A$$HOLE"..in an Arnie voice......:D

• Registered Users Posts: 869 ✭✭✭honeybadger

wot kinda licence do you need to drive that on irish roads lol,its class engineering

I think you can get them "restricted" too...................:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement