Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Bike me!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭positron

I've been looking for an sv650 myself (restricted, green license :( ) .

If you are open to buying from UK, why not keep an eye here: http://forums.sv650.org/forumdisplay.php?f=113

This for instance: http://forums.sv650.org/showthread.php?t=129741

PS: Apart from SV650, I am also looking for Yamaha Fazer 600 S2 (I think), they look really nice to me and much more relaxed looking to drive. If anyone knows one going, please let me know..!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭KamiKazi

Thanks for all the suggestions guys, great help :)

I've bought a '92 Honda SuperFour, will be getting licence insurance & gear on Wednesday :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,918 ✭✭✭Steffano2002

KamiKazi wrote: »

I've bought a '92 Honda SuperFour, will be getting licence insurance & gear on Wednesday :D
    Show us some pics!!! And congrats on getting a bike! Welcome to the world of men! :P :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,782 ✭✭✭P.C.

KamiKazi wrote: »

Glad you are almost sorted :).
    Show us some pics!!! And congrats on getting a bike! Welcome to the world of men! :P :D

Yip, pics, please.

Haha, will do guys ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

We need pics! Have you been out for a spin yet?

MrJoeSoap wrote: »
    We need pics! Have you been out for a spin yet?

Yeah, put 400km's on her since Tuesday :P

Will try to sort the phone to PC issues I'm having tonight to show you pics ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

yeah man. Where the pics at. Lovely bikes them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

Honda Bros, Great LP bike in that they are under the restricted license limit.
    might know of one coming up for around the 1300 mark.

Advertisement