Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Local Punk/Psychobilly gigs in Dublin?

• 02-04-2011 8:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Yo, I was wondering if there is anywhere in Dublin for local psychobilly or punk bands to play? me and my bro have a psychobilly band called Quiffs N' Coffins and we're looking for some gigs. here's our myspace: http://www.myspace.com/quiffncoffins

ps. we don't have a drummer yet

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭gamgsam

Hey man,

Cool band! I'm not a huge punk head, but from what I can gather, The Pint is the best venue for your music.

Gluck getting a drummer, let me know when yere playin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 6,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭dregin

The Pint?? I haven't seen a punk gig there in almost a year....

Fibbers, Mercantile, Lower Deck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Dawdeeb

sweet band, hey we found this little place (no idea what its called) and we're looking for another band to play with us there, no promises but IF we could get a show there would you guys be interested?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 bitzy

Dawdeeb wrote: »
    sweet band, hey we found this little place (no idea what its called) and we're looking for another band to play with us there, no promises but IF we could get a show there would you guys be interested?

Hows it goin buddy, we're called the lee harveys-a 3-piece dublin punk outfit, if yiz are lookin for a band to gig with give us a shout. our tunes are on myspace

cheers

bitzy

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Dawdeeb

bitzy wrote: »
    Hows it goin buddy, we're called the lee harveys-a 3-piece dublin punk outfit, if yiz are lookin for a band to gig with give us a shout. our tunes are on myspace

cheers

bitzy

aight, sweet. looks like we might be doing a few shows with Skeleton Crew as well. i've added ya on myspace.

Advertisement