Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

One-Liner Jokes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 7thSeal the 2nd

So I went to the dentist. He said "Say Aaah." I said "Why?" He said "My dog's died.'"

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,656 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Why did the Hedgehog cross the road ? To see his flatmate.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,656 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Where do you weigh wales ? - - - - - At a wale way station !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 lorindol

wats a wok?
    sumding you throw at a wabbit!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 mightymoose

my wife told the entire township at the mass vow renewal that i cry when i ejaculate..... that was the longest walk off stage

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

What happened to the blind circumcisionist?
    He got the sack

Apologies if it's been posted already, after the first 5 or 6 pages I had to skip on!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Why does Snoop Dogg bring an umbrella with him when he does Festivals?

For Drizzle!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 markoj

What does Carl Ridgeway do in The intel COrporation

A.. Not much

• Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭Son_of_Belial

Exchange on a Dublin Bus a while ago:
    Scumbag chick: "Wha' you lookin' ah?"
    Me: "I don't know, but it's looking back!"
    **Laughter from other commuters**
    Scumbag chick: **String of threats and obscenities**

• Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭crazy_dude6662

dyslexics have all the fnu

dyslexia society presents feltch

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

-

Now that's a single line joke... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭Frank Drebin

This bloke was sitting watching the telly when his wife walks in and says, 'how do you like my flip-flops?'

To which he replies, 'They're great now put your top back on.'

• Registered Users Posts: 78,234 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Q. How do you chat up an Irish girl in a nude resort?

A. "Is that an all over sun-burn?"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 806 ✭✭✭Atrocity

I know some of these aren't one-liners.. sorry :D

When you're riding in a time machine way far into the future, don't stick your elbow out the window, or it'll turn into a fossil.

It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man

The face of a child can say it all, especially the mouth part of the face.

What is it that makes a complete stranger dive into an icy river to save a solid gold baby? Maybe we'll never know.

We tend to scoff at the beliefs of the ancients. But we can't scoff at them personally, to their faces, and this is what annoys me.

Probably the earliest flyswatters were nothing more than some sort of striking surface attached to the end of a long stick.

You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who make people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea.

If you ever fall off the Sears Tower, just go real limp, because maybe you'll look like a dummy and people will try to catch you because, hey, free dummy.

I'd like to see a nude opera, because when they hit those high notes, I bet you can really see it in those genitals.

Anytime I see something screech across a room and latch onto someones neck, and the guy screams and tries to get it off, I have to laugh, because what is that thing.

If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

One thing kids like is to be tricked. For instance, I was going to take my little nephew to DisneyLand, but instead I drove him to an old burned-out warehouse. "Oh, no," I said, "DisneyLand burned down." He cried and cried, but I think that deep down he thought it was a pretty good joke. I started to drive over to the real DisneyLand, but it was getting pretty late.

Laurie got offended that I used the word "puke." But to me, that's what her dinner tasted like.

We used to laugh at Grandpa when he'd head off and go fishing. But we wouldn't be laughing that evening when he'd come back with some whore he picked up in town.

I wish a robot would get elected president. That way, when he came to town, we could all take a shot at him and not feel too bad.

Whenever I see an old lady slip and fall on a wet sidewalk, my first instinct is to laugh. But then I think, what is I was an ant, and she fell on me. Then it wouldn't seem quite so funny.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

Why is Santa's sack so big? Cus he only comes once a year

Yes I know its not christmas

A lesbian goes into a brothel and asks for the prettiest, youngest girl availible. The owner replies, "Sorry, we don't sell minors to lickers"

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭Jaeger

Exchange on a Dublin Bus a while ago:
    Scumbag chick: "Wha' you lookin' ah?"
    Me: "I don't know, but it's looking back!"
    **Laughter from other commuters**
    Scumbag chick: **String of threats and obscenities**

Almost as sad as this exchange I had with an ugly girl on a bus, somewhat noted for her vicious temperament and half decent comebacks.

Looking at her with a mild look of disgust.

Her: "What?"
    Me: "I didn't say anything."

Her: "Did I say you said anything?"
    Me: "Did I say you said I said anything?" (delivered unnaturally quickly)

[complete silence whilst brain tries to comprehend what I've just said; and in the process, writes to temporary memory, thus forgetting we were even talking I think judging by the silence to this day]

Best response I've ever had that I remember. This happened, seriously, I'm amazed at it still.

In training for a job in customer service; trainer asks what we would do if I told a customer they would have to move all their equipment to another location, down a flight of stairs.

Him: Seriously, say they tell you they can't, because they have no arms. What would you say to that?

Me, deadpan, from the back of the class (where else?) quick as a flash...

"Be careful on the stairs."

Yes I know. Go straight to Hell. Do not pass Go. Do not collect $200. It was worth it though, most I've ever cracked myself as well as everyone else up :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 funky monkey

thats about as innocent as a nun doing pressups in a cucumber field.

What did the Dhali Lama say when he went to the pizzeria ?
    Make me one with everything.

Why couldn't the melons run away to get married ?
    Because they cantelope.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32 Razormac37

How do you know your in love?

When she squeezes the cheeks of your arse and moans .....your're in luv!!

• Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭thejovialhost

How many polacks are needed to take a shower?
    1 to stand there and 10 to spit

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 Razormac37

What do you do if you're in the jungle and you come across an elephant

Wipe it off!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭Msfc

did ya hear about the lobster that went to the party??

he pulled a muscle! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭tallus

A-Trak wrote:
    One for the elephant lovers...

Did you hear about the elephant with diarreah?
    No?
    It was all over town.

And on that note I'll bow out and introduce my good friend...............Ladies and gentlemen, the king 'o One Liners...
    Rodney Dangerfield!!

A girl phoned me the other day and said .... Come on over, there's nobody home. I went over. Nobody was home.

If it weren't for pick-pocketers I'd have no sex life at all.

And we were poor too. Why if I wasn't born a boy.... I'd have nothing to play with.

During sex my girlfriend always wants to talk to me. Just the other night she called me from a hotel.

One day as I came home early from work ..... I saw a guy jogging naked. I said to the guy .... Hey buddy .... why are you doing that for? He said .... Because you came home early.

Its been a rough day. I got up this morning .... put on a shirt and a button fell off. I picked up my briefcase and the handle came off. I'm afraid to go to the bathroom.

When I played in the sandbox the cat kept covering me up.

I could tell that my parents hated me. My bath toys were a toaster and a radio.

My mother never breast fed me. She told me that she only liked me as a friend.

My father carries around the picture of the kid who came with his wallet.

When I was born .... the doctor came out to the waiting room and said to my father .... I'm very sorry. We did everything we could ...but he pulled through.

My mother had morning sickness after I was born.

I remember the time I was kidnapped and they sent a piece of my finger to my father.He said he wanted more proof.

Once when I was lost..... I saw a policeman and asked him to help me find my parents. I said to him ..... do you think we'll ever find them? He said ... I don't know kid .... there are so many places they can hide.

On Halloween .... the parents send their kids out looking like me. Last year... one kid tried to rip my face off! Now its different...when I answer the door the kids hand me candy.

My wife made me join a bridge club. I jump off next Tuesday.

I worked in a pet shop and people kept asking how big I'd get.

I went to see my doctor. Doctor, every morning when I get up and look in the mirror... I feel like throwing up; What's wrong with me? He said... I don't know but your eyesight is perfect.

My psychiatrist told me I'm going crazy.I told him .... If you don't mind I'd like a second opinion. He said .... Alright.... you're ugly too!

When I was born the doctor took one look at my face ... turned me over and said. Look ... twins!

I remember when I swallowed a bottle of sleeping pills. My doctor told me to have a few drinks and get some rest.

*Standing Ovation*
    excellent ! I laughed my ass off

• Registered Users Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭tallus

Nialooo wrote:
    i know Mike Rotch,Robin Banks,Hugh Jass,Anita Bath,Amanda Hugginkis :cool:
    dont forget Mike Hunt *grin*

• Registered Users Posts: 5,946 ✭✭✭TheIrishGrover

Tarzan's coalman.

What do you call a 500lb gorilla with a machine gun?
    Sir

What do you call a spider with no legs?
    A current

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭sgske

post reported.

just poor taste.

deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 332 ✭✭Ann Elk

Q. What do you call a low-fat eucharist?
    A. "I can't believe it's not Jesus" :D

Q. What's the difference between Clint Eastwood and Father Brendan Smith?
    A. Clint Easwood makes your day, Father Brendan Smith makes your whole week!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7 splurcsxxx

Why is it so hard for women to find men who are sensitive, caring, and good looking?
    Because those men already have boyfriends.

How do blonde brain cells die?
    Alone

Advertisement