Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Ramillies Motor Company Killen rd, D12

Options
  • 13-01-2014 5:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,251 ✭✭✭

Anyone know anything about this crowd? Any experiences good or bad would be welcome.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 danielm1981

Was looking for any information on this as well if anyone can help.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,260 ✭✭✭✭mickdw

Was looking for any information on this as well if anyone can help.

I'm sure someone will be along shortly with their previous trading name.
    I cannot think of it at the minute but there were issues with them.

mickdw wrote: »
    I'm sure someone will be along shortly with their previous trading name.
    I cannot think of it at the minute but there were issues with them.

Thanks for reply.
    That's what I was trying to get to the bottom of. I'm hoping that their previous name wasn't what I hope it was.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,459 ✭✭✭obi604

Thanks for reply.
    That's what I was trying to get to the bottom of. I'm hoping that their previous name wasn't what I hope it was.

I *think* it was western motor point. Not sure though.

They don't seem to be a great outfit. I would not buy off them without a full service history and getting a qualified mechanic to ok the car.

obi604 wrote: »
    I *think* it was western motor point. Not sure though.

That's what I thought. Back to the drawing board then

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 73,382 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Quick search of boards will bring up opinions etc

colm_mcm wrote: »
    Quick search of boards will bring up opinions etc

I had a look and found a couple of fairly heated threads but there was a lot of comments deleted so I didn't get a definite answer on whether they were the same crowd just under a new name, maybe I missed something, I'll have another look.

Advertisement