Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Disney Infinity

Options
  • 09-09-2013 3:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭

Hi all,

Just a quick thread...

Anyone bought Disney Infinity yet? I have...for my son. Loves it, the characters, playsets, Toy Box and unfortunately, loves the Power Discs.

For anyone who has bought it, you will know what I am getting at? For those of you who haven't? The Power Discs are basically little circle or hexagonal discs that sit on the game board and will either boost your characters powers, change the look of the toy box you are currently in or give you something to use within that game world. Be it, a car, gun, horse, cart etc.

Well you can purchase these online or in a game store. The only problem is, that they are €4.95 for two which when you think what it does isn't too bad a price. That is, if you got to pick what ones you wanted. Disney have packages these so they are almost like a lucky dip.

You pick your packet, hand over the cash, rip open the packaging to find out...oh, I have both of these already. My son just spent €5 of his pocket money on something he already has.

That is were we all come in.

I propose that we put up what 'spare' power discs we have on this thread in the hope that people will trade with one another. All it costs is the price of an envelope and postage - unless you live close by to one another.

Anyways, let me know what you think!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭trudub83

These are the duplicates my son has if anyone is interested in a trade

DI_315.png

Mickey's_Car.png

%7Cimages%7Cproducts%7C00098%7CAWXDSY200014.jpg

Advertisement