Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Take Me Out UK

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,635 ✭✭✭xsiborg

he's like the head off a mix between gary barlow and robbie williams, and not in a good way either! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 18,579 ✭✭✭✭The Princess Bride

He looks like he doesn't usually wear clothes like that- like he's trying too hard to look cool ?
    Ugly ring on middle finger....
    Jebus- I'm starting to sound moany like the girls on TMO Irish-eek!

haha, not at all, its not moany, thats what i dont get about criticism of the girls on the irish one, among 30 girls not every guy is going to be to their taste, but the edited, scripted 'put-downs' are pretty cringe inducing... :rolleyes:

over to ITV2 now for the after-show... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

I wish Paddy would stop going over to talk to that uber annoying Stephanie one.

He's over to her every round and her voice makes me want to hurl something through the TV screen!!

I pity the poor lad stuck with her in Fernandos... imagine having to listen to her for a whole day :(

It's a shame Gracie didn't leave her light on for the tubby hawaiian shirt-wearing fella - I thought they'd be well matched actually.

• Advertisement

He's over to her every round and her voice makes me want to hurl something through the TV screen!!

I pity the poor lad stuck with her in Fernandos... imagine having to listen to her for a whole day :(

It's a shame Gracie didn't leave her light on for the tubby hawaiian shirt-wearing fella - I thought they'd be well matched actually.

i'd love to be 'stuck' with her in fernandos, i'd piss myself laughing at her 'quaff, quaff, guffaw!', but im sure she'd calm down, good looking girl otherwise! :D

ah the chubby cub scout was going well til he decided to start with the camp camp song! :rolleyes:

the aftershow offers an interesting insight into some of them though, the EGO of one chap and the way he made such little of one girl who was an absolute stunner and would've under other circumstances normally been WAY out of his league, was quite, well, shocking really, and i couldnt help but think- 'the hell is he at, beautiful girl interested in him, she seems lovely, and he acts like a complete tit!', she had a lucky escape tbh!

xsiborg wrote: »
    the aftershow offers an interesting insight into some of them though, the EGO of one chap and the way he made such little of one girl who was an absolute stunner and would've under other circumstances normally been WAY out of his league, was quite, well, shocking really, and i couldnt help but think- 'the hell is he at, beautiful girl interested in him, she seems lovely, and he acts like a complete tit!', she had a lucky escape tbh!

The lesson here is,as in "real life"- one date does not a relationship make.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭BroomBurner

xsiborg wrote: »
    i'd love to be 'stuck' with her in fernandos, i'd piss myself laughing at her 'quaff, quaff, guffaw!', but im sure she'd calm down, good looking girl otherwise! :D

I think she's gas too! All very Jolly Hockey Sticks!

I don't tend to watch the after-show, is it worthwhile tuning in to? The presenters of it are a bit irritating.

I think she's gas too! All very Jolly Hockey Sticks!

I don't tend to watch the after-show, is it worthwhile tuning in to? The presenters of it are a bit irritating.

ah mark is alright i think, i suppose they have the other girl there to balance it out, but yeah, definitely as i said- gives you a better insight into the contestants, it shows them in the club and having a chat and then they do a bit of an interview aswel, it's a bit light hearted but the chap the other night, god even damion wasnt a twat on purpose, but this guy seemed to go out of his way to brag and show himself up! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭BroomBurner

Yayy! Stephanie got a date! It was only a matter of time, and it was a farmer. Fingers crossed for Gracie now :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

^^^ thank fook she is gone!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,219 ✭✭✭woodoo

You'll have to wait till the tide takes her out.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

Just a reminder that the new series of Take Me Out starts tomorrow night at 7pm.

Love this show :o

• Registered Users Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭passremarkable

its on repeat on itv2, any one know what frequency itv2 is on sky other channels?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Just a reminder that the new series of Take Me Out starts tomorrow night at 7pm.

Let the Mushy meet the peas!! :D

You have to love Paddy McGuinness!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 925 ✭✭✭say_who_now?

Ahh nuts, I missed the first show because I'm only seeing this now, I have a reminder set for this Friday anyway, love the show myself, the Irish one though is just pants!

(I'll still watch that too though! :o)

• Registered Users Posts: 84,765 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Paddy was on Alan Carr last week very funny love him

• Closed Accounts Posts: 433 ✭✭sffc

Anyone else amazed that Ben lost 12 lights when they saw him surfing? ?? Paddy has more of a part this series it seems?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 433 ✭✭sffc

Gutted for the guy in the Turban. Handbag joke was classic. Classically bad that is :-O

couple of great ones on this show

• Advertisement

not a great choice for danny boy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,076 ✭✭✭✭Czarcasm

Why the hell couldn't they have Troy on the Irish show? He wouldn't be my type but he's pure hyper! :D

And the eyebrows would keep you warm! :pac:

Czarcasm wrote: »
    Why the hell couldn't they have Troy on the Irish show? He wouldn't be my type but he's pure hyper! :D

And the eyebrows would keep you warm! :pac:
    he probably chose to go on uk one, better choice!
    but he has got shafted here, slim pickings :(

he probably chose to go on uk one, better choice!
    but he has got shafted here, slim pickings :(

Well the sleeping with the eyes open thing... *shudders* :D

But yeah, slim pickings is right! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 55,443 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Pretty scathing report of the whole thing being fixed...
    Doesn't put the show in a good light.

http://entertainment.ie/tv/news/Take-Me-Out-is-fixed-according-to-a-contestant-Who-knew/160797.htm

These girls don't seem to take themselves too seriously,& always seem up for a
    laugh!
    I wonder is that why it's more watchable than the Irish version?

msthe80s wrote: »
    These girls don't seem to take themselves too seriously,& always seem up for a
    laugh!
    I wonder is that why it's more watchable than the Irish version?

Nahhh, the Irish version has so many more things wrong with it than just the contestants. One of it's biggest problems being it's production budget.

the irish one is just terrible all over, top to bottom..

Gosh,18 is very young to be on this!

• Advertisement

msthe80s wrote: »
    Gosh,18 is very young to be on this!

Twas a bit awkward alright, but I thought she was lovely.

Advertisement