Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

'The search for the Holy Grail'

Options
  • 13-06-2015 4:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

'Has anyone heard about that Italian guy Giancarlo who claims to have found a secret code in a Dante poem leading to the location of a hidden chamber containing documents related to the Holy Grail? A radar has identified an anomalous structure in the spot that he identified, which is quite exciting and hints to some truth in what he's saying. There's a girl trying to get funding on Kickstarter for a documentary about it called 'Finding Thule' at the moment. I reckon it would make for a really fascinating film!'

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,731 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

Giancarlo is really common name in Italy, does this chap have a surname?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,721 ✭✭✭oleras

Giancarlo is really common name in Italy, does this chap have a surname?

Gianazza

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭ComfortKid

'Has anyone heard about that Italian guy Giancarlo who claims to have found a secret code in a Dante poem leading to the location of a hidden chamber containing documents related to the Holy Grail? A radar has identified an anomalous structure in the spot that he identified, which is quite exciting and hints to some truth in what he's saying. There's a girl trying to get funding on Kickstarter for a documentary about it called 'Finding Thule' at the moment. I reckon it would make for a really fascinating film!'

Is there not a film like this already. Da vinchi code?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,731 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

oleras wrote: »

i was more interested in discussion, but thanks for the thought

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Paranormal Etcetera

Iceland does seem an odd spot for the Grail. Hope they find something there at least. Or I guess they will just make money.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭Ziycon

A radar has identified an anomalous structure in the spot that he identified
    I'd be interested to know who was using the Radar, who interpreted the data and who was the first to receive the results, did it have time to be tampered with prior to public view/release?

Advertisement