[FOR SALE] marushin fn five seven usg - boards.ie
Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x
Post Reply  
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
19-02-2012, 22:24   #1
aben3313
Registered User
 
aben3313's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Dublin
Posts: 848
marushin fn five seven usg

got this about 2 weeks ago and ament really intrested in it at all fires at 250fps chronoed in the barn today comes with 2 mags and is in perfect condition ill also throw in a bottle of green gas with it
im lookinf 70e no trades
aben3313 is offline  
Advertisement
19-02-2012, 22:28   #2
Jsmurff
Registered User
 
Jsmurff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 991
Quote:
Originally Posted by aben3313 View Post
got this about 2 weeks ago and ament really intrested in it at all fires at 250fps chronoed in the barn today comes with 2 mags and is in perfect condition ill also throw in a bottle of green gas with it
im lookinf 70e no trades
Pics? Is it gbb? How many rounds does each mag hold? Also was it pretty cold when you chronoed it?
Jsmurff is offline  
19-02-2012, 22:31   #3
aben3313
Registered User
 
aben3313's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Dublin
Posts: 848
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jsmurff View Post
Pics? Is it gbb? How many rounds does each mag hold? Also was it pretty cold when you chronoed it?
all marushins guns are roughly that fps out of the factory
it was warm enough today not bad for irish weather
its gbb
15 rounds per mag

DSCF0046.JPG

DSCF0047.JPG

DSCF0048.JPG

DSCF0049.JPG

DSCF0050.JPG
aben3313 is offline  
19-02-2012, 22:37   #4
Jsmurff
Registered User
 
Jsmurff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 991
Quote:
Originally Posted by aben3313 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jsmurff View Post
Pics? Is it gbb? How many rounds does each mag hold? Also was it pretty cold when you chronoed it?
all marushins guns are roughly that fps out of the factory
it was warm enough today not bad for irish weather
its gbb
15 rounds per mag

Attachment 193441

Attachment 193442

Attachment 193443

Attachment 193444

Attachment 193445
I take it that it's plastic? If Iam not mistaken it is and so I'l have to leave it sorry
Jsmurff is offline  
19-02-2012, 22:43   #5
aben3313
Registered User
 
aben3313's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Dublin
Posts: 848

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jsmurff View Post
I take it that it's plastic? If Iam not mistaken it is and so I'l have to leave it sorry
same as the real one
aben3313 is offline  
Advertisement
19-02-2012, 23:22   #6
Jsmurff
Registered User
 
Jsmurff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 991
Quote:
Originally Posted by aben3313 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jsmurff View Post
I take it that it's plastic? If Iam not mistaken it is and so I'l have to leave it sorry
same as the real one
Yeah I know glock is the same but the slide is metal in real life and integrally supressed

Sorry dude but it's also the mag cap aswell
Jsmurff is offline  
19-02-2012, 23:32   #7
aben3313
Registered User
 
aben3313's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Dublin
Posts: 848
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jsmurff View Post
Yeah I know glock is the same but the slide is metal in real life and integrally supressed

Sorry dude but it's also the mag cap aswell
okay dont know what you mean by the mag cap buddy
aben3313 is offline  
19-02-2012, 23:47   #8
bullets
Registered User
 
bullets's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Limerick
Posts: 4,587
Have a few questions OP hope you dont mind.

Is this the same pistol sold by CaptainCook 2 weeks ago for 60 Euros ?

Is it the 8mm version or 6mm version (Marushin make two types)
I'm on the lookout for an 8mm version.

Why are the trademarks blue on the photos? is it paint that someone painted over the original trades.

I did not see from the original post what kind of payments you would accept.
(ie are you looking for paper money or are you willing to accept paypal)

I did not see what methods of delivery you offer.
(are you looking for a face to face sale or are you willing to post via registered post)


~B

Last edited by bullets; 20-02-2012 at 00:11.
bullets is offline  
20-02-2012, 00:20   #9
Jsmurff
Registered User
 
Jsmurff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 991
Quote:
Originally Posted by aben3313 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jsmurff View Post
Yeah I know glock is the same but the slide is metal in real life and integrally supressed

Sorry dude but it's also the mag cap aswell
okay dont know what you mean by the mag cap buddy
Cap = capacity it's a bit low at 15 for me
Jsmurff is offline  
Advertisement
20-02-2012, 16:50   #10
aben3313
Registered User
 
aben3313's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Dublin
Posts: 848
Quote:
Originally Posted by bullets View Post
Have a few questions OP hope you dont mind.

Is this the same pistol sold by CaptainCook 2 weeks ago for 60 Euros ?

Is it the 8mm version or 6mm version (Marushin make two types)
I'm on the lookout for an 8mm version.

Why are the trademarks blue on the photos? is it paint that someone painted over the original trades.

I did not see from the original post what kind of payments you would accept.
(ie are you looking for paper money or are you willing to accept paypal)

I did not see what methods of delivery you offer.
(are you looking for a face to face sale or are you willing to post via registered post)


~B
Firstly its a 6mm version, trades come in blue from factory, am including a full can of gas for price, will post and accept paypal at buyers expense (ie P&P and any paypal fees have been stung for these in the past) also if posting will need proof of age before sending.
aben3313 is offline  
20-02-2012, 16:59   #11
aben3313
Registered User
 
aben3313's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Dublin
Posts: 848
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jsmurff View Post
Yeah I know glock is the same but the slide is metal in real life and integrally supressed

Sorry dude but it's also the mag cap aswell
Hi , they are only made by two manufacturers TM & Marushin and both are only made of abs so good luck finding a metal one cause if you do its probably real, mag holds 18+1 in chamber compared to most other pistols which hold 22 bbs and the 57 has a larger mag than most pistols which means that you have fewer gas refills, handy if out in the field and you cant carry a gas cannister
aben3313 is offline  
20-02-2012, 18:47   #12
bullets
Registered User
 
bullets's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Limerick
Posts: 4,587
Quote:
Originally Posted by aben3313 View Post
Firstly its a 6mm version, trades come in blue from factory, am including a full can of gas for price, will post and accept paypal at buyers expense (ie P&P and any paypal fees have been stung for these in the past) also if posting will need proof of age before sending.
Thanks, had not seen the trades in blue before.

I'll offer the asking price of 70 Euro for the gun (I don't need the gas)
and will pay for any extra paypal and postage fees if you can send via registered post to Limerick.

Not sure how you would want me to prove my age, I'm 36 but not sure
I'm too comfortable with the idea of sending a copy/scan of an ID etc up via email or the web.
(Have not been asked for ID it quite a long time)

If you want a few days to see if there are other offers more local to you before accepting or refusing my offer I don't mind in the slighest. It may suit
you better if you get a local offer, and I can lurk watching the thread until you decide.

~B
bullets is offline  
20-02-2012, 19:10   #13
aben3313
Registered User
 
aben3313's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Dublin
Posts: 848
Quote:
Originally Posted by bullets View Post
Thanks, had not seen the trades in blue before.

I'll offer the asking price of 70 Euro for the gun (I don't need the gas)
and will pay for any extra paypal and postage fees if you can send via registered post to Limerick.

Not sure how you would want me to prove my age, I'm 36 but not sure
I'm too comfortable with the idea of sending a copy/scan of an ID etc up via email or the web.
(Have not been asked for ID it quite a long time)

If you want a few days to see if there are other offers more local to you before accepting or refusing my offer I don't mind in the slighest. It may suit
you better if you get a local offer, and I can lurk watching the thread until you decide.

~B
Hi, your offer is accepted, can do post by registered as long as your paying, and as you have stated your age that clears up that issue, pm on way
aben3313 is offline  
Thanks from:
20-02-2012, 19:33   #14
BitchStewie
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Waterford
Posts: 61
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jsmurff View Post
Yeah I know glock is the same but the slide is metal in real life and integrally supressed

Sorry dude but it's also the mag cap aswell
No, the real steel Five-Seven is entirely made of plastic, including the slide.
BitchStewie is offline  
20-02-2012, 19:41   #15
bullets
Registered User
 
bullets's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Limerick
Posts: 4,587
no worries thanks.

off to PM's we go

~B
bullets is offline  
Post Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Remove Text Formatting
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
 
Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



Share Tweet