Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Inexpensive starter guitar

• 29-07-2006 1:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,982 ✭✭✭

A lot of people ask about inexpensive starter guitars. How about this one? ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Sofaspud

A lot of people ask about inexpensive starter guitars. How about this one? ;)

Pfft, I could get a better one for just a soul. There's this store I know, called "satan".

• Registered Users Posts: 3,982 ✭✭✭Johnny Storm

Yeah? Is it near the crossroads?
    ;)

Yeah, but the ground around there is really bumpy, and easy to trip on.
    I went down to the crossroads, and I fell down on my knees.

I said, I went down to the crossroads, and fell down on my knees.

Now they're sore :(

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,359 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

Meet Jack Butler?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭fish-head

That's possibly the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen. How could they possibly prove it's Rob Johnsons?! There are about 2 pictures of the man..

• Advertisement

feylya wrote:
    Meet Jack Butler?

Yup, but Danyasan took care of him quicksmart ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭The Freeman

i wouldn't be suprised if clapton snapped that up to be honest

Advertisement