Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Submissions against Garda Proposals

• 07-01-2015 8:07pm
    Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,420 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Lads and Ladies.

Garda Proposals to ban firearms - Have your say.Thread on the topic is here.

The Mods wanted to post this notice in case there are some that have missed the last week of developments or were reading the last few pages and are wondering about making a submission themselves.

DO IT.

Having spoken to a some people and having the same thoughts myself i was hesitant about making any submissions. I thought others would be better suited, and know more than me. In this instance quantity of submissions is a key factor, and not just quality.

People may be put of submitting their own proposals or rebuttals because of the talk of others about submitting pages. Some by the fact of having to identify themselves. Some by the thoughts of being "called in". Each person is free to write as much or as little as they wish, but know this:
    • Your voice, and opinion does matter.
    • There is no pressure on you to write a novel. Whatever you write, that is enough.
    • There is no onus on you to attend. Your submission is enough if that is all you wish to send.
    • Your details are private and once sent in a second, cover, document only you know what you've sent and said.

The important part is that you write in and have your say. If that is one line, one page, 10 pages or a hundred pages. It doesn't matter. We number in the tens of thousands, and while we know that the majority may not be involved, not computer literate, etc. we can still raise enough interest to provide a large volume of replies.

So please, write in. You have to this, and next, Friday to do so. Submit something and have your say. This way you can be satisfied that you done your part.

Thanks.

Mod Team.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement