Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Amores Perros. Is there real dog fighting in this film?

• 10-11-2010 7:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,731 ✭✭✭

I have read many reviews on this film and the one thing which is holding me off watching this movie is my suspicion that there is actual dog fighting in the movie. Is this the case? If it is I will be giving it a pass.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,271 ✭✭✭✭johngalway

I have it on DVD. There are scenes of dogs fighting in it, whether they're real or staged I couldn't tell you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,731 ✭✭✭Bullseye1

Thanks John. Still not sure if I'll bother with this one.

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭antomagoo

Loved this movie, very touching in parts. I'm pretty sure that the dog fighting is staged as I think the animal advisor on the set used his own dogs, and I do remember reading somwhere that alot of editing was used to make it look like the dogs were fightnig when in fact they were only playing. I'm open to correction though ;)

Advertisement