Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

New Heterodontosaurid

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 5,279 Mod ✭✭✭✭Adam Khor

Damn Sereno always finding crazy stuff like this! I bet he sold his soul to the Devil or something. Still waiting for that "digging raptor" of his.

The creature is amazing, BTW. Living proof that you don´t need to be large or carnivorous to be a scary dino:
    o-DRACULA-DINOSAUR-570.jpg?6

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,120 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

That is one crazy dino.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

A lot of media outlets are describing it as 'vampire like'.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 5,279 Mod ✭✭✭✭Adam Khor

Didn´t vampires had their big fangs on the upper jaw. tho? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭Ziphius

From todays Irish Time:

"A US-based palaeontologist who discovered a new type of dinosaur in a piece of South African rock in 1983 has left it 29 years to tell the world about his find because he got sidetracked by other projects."
    Maybe we'll have to wait a while for that digging raptor :(

http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/breaking/2012/1005/breaking11.html

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Adam Khor wrote: »
    Didn´t vampires had their big fangs on the upper jaw. tho? :pac:

I'm pretty sure they didn't have beaks either.
    I also find it concerning how we are referring to vampires in the past tense...

Galvasean wrote: »

Well, I have never seen one around so they must be extinct XD

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,024 ✭✭✭Owryan

Galvasean wrote: »

Buffy killed them all, besides after "twilight" no one could admit to being a vamp !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,656 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Adam Khor wrote: »
    Well, I have never seen one around so they must be extinct XD
    and vampire bats are just convergent evolution ?

and vampire bats are just convergent evolution ?

Probably the ones that outcompeted them :pac:

• Advertisement
Advertisement