Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

TODAYS CHEAPEST PETROL THREAD!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭padma

topaz thomondgate down to 157.9

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭ellieh1

Amber on the Old Cork Rd down to 154.8 this morning.

topaz thomondgate now 156.9

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭celticcrash

The devils juice is 145.7 at ambers, watch house cross.

keeping this alive, Texaco Mulgrave Street 159.9, Topaz Roxboro 157.9, two at the groody 154.9, Chawkes 154.9 Emo yesterday was 153.9 may have changed, texaco mulgrave street are quite expensive. Garvey's in Newcastlewest was 151.9 and the others in newcastlewest were 152.9

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,864 ✭✭✭langdang

Cheers Padma, had gone a bit quiet here alright.
    My excuse is that I filled it to the max in NCW last week and haven't had to worry bout filling it since! Twas 154.9 at that stage I think, good to see another 2c/3c drop.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭phill106

Tesco Coonagh have joined the 153.9 Brigade, Emo still 153.9 too

chawkes have decided to rise their prices to 158.9, two at the groody 154.9, emo clare st 153.9 and Maxol beside the regional same as chawkes 158.9

Petrol still at 152.9 in NCW on friday, will most likely brim it there on the way back so I'll report back later...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,465 ✭✭✭highlydebased

Tesco was 153.9 last night, Topaz's on Ennis Rd 155.9 and the Independent garage was 158...I nearly had a heart attack when I saw it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,111 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Diesel 145.9 in Tesco in Coonagh this evening.

Topaz roxboro gone up to 159.9 following chawkes trend

Disgusting trend, have oil prices risen?

two at the groody now 159.9 and emo up to 155.9 but it says a lot when the topaz at the regional is 161.9 that SOME others in Limerick are only 2c behind them.

langdang wrote: »
    Petrol still at 152.9 in NCW on friday, will most likely brim it there on the way back so I'll report back later...
    All stations in NCW have gone up, Garveys 153.9 and others 154.9. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

padma wrote: »
    two at the groody now 159.9 and emo up to 155.9 but it says a lot when the topaz at the regional is 161.9 that SOME others in Limerick are only 2c behind them.

The first Topaz on the Dock road (the old Statoil station) was 161.9 last night when I went by.

Have to top up the Mustang this evening. Anyone got a quick shout as to where is cheapest in and around the city? She has a 16 gallon tank and is down a fair bit atm.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,389 ✭✭✭jonski

€1.56.9 Texaco Roxboro .

Put €50 into the Focus , poor car didn't know what was going on it thought we were going away on holidays :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Chavways

Kess73 wrote: »
    Have to top up the Mustang this evening. Anyone got a quick shout as to where is cheapest in and around the city? She has a 16 gallon tank and is down a fair bit atm.

Any pictures? :o:o

Brimmed it this morning in emo oil clare st, up and down to dublin to visit the little one, says i if Emo is still 155.9 on my way back in I'd get it, sure enough it was, brimmed it again, 32.25 not bad for the trip up and down to the big shmoke. Shocking about the 1st topaz on the Dock rd and in essence all the Topaz's gone a good bit up, the awaited strike in Norway was averted so can't see how they can justify a price hike when the cost of a barrell has dropped even further again.

Emo this morning was packed and at 10 o clock was fairly packed again. Lob in a photo of the Mustang Kess.

• Advertisement

Ended up going to the newer station on the Dock road. 66 litres at 158.9 :(

To hit the wallet even further I am taking the SS back to Liverpool with me for an overnight stay and back the next morning trip next week, and she makes the Mustang look economic in terms of mpg.

Chavways wrote: »
    Any pictures? :o:o

Oh she has been spotted by a Boardsie or two already :D

Big ass tank, sure look, you can try pulling out the carpet and if you dont need the back seats shed an ould bit o weight on her you may get up and down to the ferry hey?

just noticed you'll be driving the ss, what class of a jjag be that?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

Kess73 wrote: »
    Oh she has been spotted by a Boardsie or two already :D

Ahhh, I want a looksie. :)

Big ass tank, sure look, you can try pulling out the carpet and if you dont need the back seats shed an ould bit o weight on her you may get up and down to the ferry hey?

just noticed you'll be driving the ss, what class of a jjag be that?

1970 Chevrolet Chevelle SS454. She is over 40 years old and very very thirsty. Mine is tuxedo black with chrome finishes.

Same body style as this SS396 but with a lot more HP and of course in black.

70_Chevelle_SS396.jpg

My Mustang is a more modern car and is a silver 2005 model GT. Not to be confused with the silver 2006 model GT that is often around town as well.

Have an old bike over here in Ireland as well that I air from time to time. A 1974 Harley-Davidson FXE 1200 Super Glide

I've seen a silver mustang around town a few times alright, was parked beside me in superquinn, Lovely motor, but that chevrolet wow, that's a car for the open road. What a beauty man fair play.

I've seen a silver mustang around town a few times alright, was parked beside me in superquinn, Lovely motor, but that chevrolet wow, that's a car for the open road. What a beauty man fair play.

Well if you are parked beside a 2005 silver Mustang in the Castletroy shopping centre cark park in the future, then that is most likely mine as I do go to Superquin and have a habit of using the Mustang for shopping trips to there as well as my Cork trips rather than my day to day motor so that the engine is getting regular use.. If a fairly well built semi tall guy with tattoos is getting into the car, then say hi.

will doo.

just got some in coonagh, still 153.9 for petrol

• Advertisement

155.9 amber old cork rd. 158.9 amber monaleen stores. 158.9 two at the groody.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement