Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

new Masta Ace!!

Options
  • 19-04-2007 1:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭

Check out Marco Polo ft. Masta Ace- Nostalgia.... class song with an old school feel. Great beat, great lyrics.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

That Marco Polo album has been getting strong reviews,although albums from producers usually suck(see Timbo and Domingo)

He's a group album on the way as well.Wasn't he suppposed to be doing something with some European, Kronite or something?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭Beefeater

I didnt hear anything bout an album with yer man Kronite. He's german actually, has a good song also with Ace.check it out on youtube. Marco Polo produced Do It Man on Long Hot Summer, sure he did some of Wordsworth's Mirror Music too and is doing stuff for the EMC album. Good producer......Is that J-Zone in the Nostolgia video at the chorus wearing the brown top?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

Yeah I saw the vid, thats why I though he might have dropped an album or something.Must have just been a stand alone track then.

Advertisement