Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Was the Haitian earthquake man-made? [Mod warning post #1]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭Truthrevolution

too many activists and non-scientific folks publishing there...too much ideological nonsense...surely also some good stuff here and there, yet all in all not a site i would see as a reliable source for serious discussion…
    of course some folks believe anything some activist posts somewhere or claims in a youtube video if it fits their own ideas…as is of course in the nature of any conspiracy theory…maybe i just keep forgetting this thread is about a conspiracy theory, albeit a particularly preposterous and distasteful one, and not really about science or facts…

What are you talking about? Did you even read my article? Its riddled with quotes from well established geoligists and scientists as well as the state director of mining and energy.
    But its probably a waste of time, i realised a long time ago that trying to convince a sceptic is like beating your head off a stone wall.No matter how much evidence you throw at these guys its never enough.

Listening to some of you banging on about wanting to see more evidence of the US involvment in the earthquake i thought id share this article i came across today.Interestingly the US have deleted HAARP data records around the time of the earthquake......

http://thepowerhour.com/news4/haarp_deleted_records.htm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

Wanting someone to "give you more evidence"

is just another way of giving responsibility to someone else. "I can't believe this, I can't do this, this is to much to handle"

Someone must find me the truth, I cant do it.

The same old song plays. Someone outside of myself should find out except me. Its why people in power get away with everything and rightly so. Is it any wonder there is so much lies, Bs and manipulation. People just fear to greatly that people in power would lie to us. But humanity has an awful knack of abusing his/her power when he/she has enough power. That power is then used to control others who don't

History has never changed on this world. Never.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 224 ✭✭Angry Troll

now if anyone would please explain any possible connection between the "high frequency active auroral research program" and earthquakes...?! i mean in principle...just how could electromagnetic or other waves in the ionosphere possibly cause earthquakes...? basic physics and geology and all that considered...

• Registered Users Posts: 18,064 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Listening to some of you banging on about wanting to see more evidence of the US involvment in the earthquake i thought id share this article i came across today.Interestingly the US have deleted HAARP data records around the time of the earthquake......

http://thepowerhour.com/news4/haarp_deleted_records.htm

Did you actually follow the links and check out the charts?? The data records are all there for the day of the earthquake for all to see (apart from the dude who wrote that article)

2010_01_12_hf.gif

• Advertisement

If you read the article it says the charts are missing from the 11/01/10 before the earthquake.The chart you have there is the 12/01/10.Check it again you will not be able to get the chart.

If you read the article it says the charts are missing from the 11/01/10 before the earthquake.The chart you have there is the 12/01/10.Check it again you will not be able to get the chart.

Ok here's the chart for the 11th of January. No problem getting it from the HAARP website:

2010_01_11_hf.gif

Thats interesting how you were able to get that data as iv been trying the HAARP website several times without success

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭espinolman

namloc1980 wrote: »
    Ok here's the chart for the 11th of January.

And part of that chart is missing !

espinolman wrote: »

So?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

espinolman wrote: »

The Earthquake happened at 21.53 UTC.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 Gardalover

Thanks for posting the video ,

I heard about the HAARP but
    this is the first time i see
    a footage of it and i start
    to realise how powerfull the
    New World Order is and how
    many people die of it is shocking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Lab_Mouse

mysterious wrote: »

is just another way of giving responsibility to someone else. "I can't believe this, I can't do this, this is to much to handle"

The same old song plays. Someone outside of myself should find out except me. Its why people in power get away with everything and rightly so. Is it any wonder there is so much lies, Bs and manipulation. People just fear to greatly that people in power would lie to us. But humanity has an awful knack of abusing his/her power when he/she has enough power. That power is then used to control others who don't

History has never changed on this world. Never.

Its ok mysterious,at first I thought it was just ignorance and arrogance on your part that you wouldnt back up your believes with evidence or any link from bona fida sites.Its not that you wont, its that you CANT.

The rest of your post as usual wanders off into newage claptrap.Us skeptics(or indeed other CT'ers that limit their views to thatof the real world)arent as clueless as you think we are.The jokes on you my friend.

Back to the topic at hand.I will be honest I dont know what to make of those HAARP charts.Any one got a better read on them than me?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

i missed about 9 pages lol i read the first. and sorry if someone said this already.
    I watched a documentary on tesla and he was known to have caused an earthquake in russia i think it was during his experiments with haarp or whatever it was called that he invented to do this.
    Using the ionisphere afaik.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

The truth as far as any rational people are concerned is that this was a natural disaster, if you want us to believe that it instead was some conspiracy whereby someone used a secret weapon to destroy a country and kill 200k people then yes you're going to have to go give me some reason to believe your versions of events as I'm not so easily taken in with crazy conspiracy ideas like other people in this forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

Torakx wrote: »
    i missed about 9 pages lol i read the first. and sorry if someone said this already.
    I watched a documentary on tesla and he was known to have caused an earthquake in russia i think it was during his experiments with haarp or whatever it was called that he invented to do this.
    Using the ionisphere afaik.

And when was he in Russia doing these experiments?

And when was he in Russia doing these experiments?

He was in america when he supposedly did it.
    It should be mentioned in one of the documentaries on google videos about Tesla as thats probably where i saw it i think.
    Im not saying he definetly did and im not saying haiti definetly was haarp.
    i just feel it is a possibility that i wouldnt put past the US government or any other gov for that matter with tons of top secret technology.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

The truth as far as any rational people are concerned is that this was a natural disaster, if you want us to believe that it instead was some conspiracy whereby someone used a secret weapon to destroy a country and kill 200k people then yes you're going to have to go give me some reason to believe your versions of events as I'm not so easily taken in with crazy conspiracy ideas like other people in this forum.

Truth is often crazier than fiction. I don't really need to convince you. It's not my responsibility, that is your responsbility if you want to look into it.

Powers of be, have killed millions of people throughout history and are still killling people in the name of power today at this minute. The average joe soap and the rest of the 99% of the world's population don't write our history books the other 1% does unfortunately. That 1% gives us the ****e we read in our history books.

People only realise the truth when it hits home.

But oh no, we just can't believe the truth, its to hard to believe. We live in a normal world then! I'd rather realise the crazier world than keep putting myself in some deluded denial that I'm living in a sane world. I have opened my eyes ever since I left a prison called school and used my own brain and mind to figure out whats going on this planet.

Man with power will do what he likes, it's not strange to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,672 ✭✭✭seannash

Originally Posted by Brown Bomber viewpost.gif

• They are currently building the 5th largest US embassy in the WORLD in port-au-prince.
    • Haiti has oil
    • Obviously its location is of strategic value
    • The CIA has removed the now exiled democratically elected President Aristide.

I challenge you to give me one valid reason as to WHY the 5th largest US embassy in the world should be in Haiti.

Gimme a break...The US lied to the world and its own people to fight an illegal war primarily over oil in Iraq.
    Proximity to Cuba, radar, Satellite, communications, submarines, CIA black ops drugs/people smuggling etc.

If it has no strategic value please try to explain "Operation Uphold Democracy"
    http://www.au.af.mil/au/aul/bibs/haiti/haiti99.htm

And you should be made aware that some NGO's are intelligence fronts. Democratically elected is not dubious btw certainly not on the level of previous US president Bush.

Motive.

just to make a point on the embassy in haiti.i lived in america for 8 years and there is a ridiculously huge haitian population there(much like the irish population)

for them to have an embassy in haiti isnt a big deal to be honest due to the amount of them there

• Registered Users Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

But oh no, we just can't believe the truth, its to hard to believe. We live in a normal world then! I'd rather realise the crazier world than keep putting myself in some deluded denial that I'm living in a sane world.

I think it's odd that you have to find a conspiracy for this earthquake to fit into despite a lack of evidence.

Why do you feel the need to preoccupy yourself with these paranoid delusions?

• Advertisement

Paranoid dillusions is a bit of an overstatement i think.
    Lots of people have very very good reasons to be suspicious.
    I for one think that its quite possible the technology is there to do many things like Tesla showed us and that was back in the 1920's
    I can only dream of the stuff that they can do now.

We have tanks now with force fields around them to interrupt missiles(Isreal i think).
    I dont see it as a Science fiction because i dont know how it works, just advancements in science that most people wont know about untill 50 years later or more.
    I dont have proof it was haarp but im guessing nobody has proof it wasnt lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

these paranoid delusions

Please read the charter.

• Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,496 ✭✭✭Mr. Presentable

Well ice melting into water would seem redicolous to us if we lived on planet that never freezes.

In other words, if your going to sit and point blank ignore the foundation and reasonings as to why this all happened, of course you will find it redicolous. It just means anything outside your perception will automatically seem that way, because your following the norm.

Which is why I asked for you to look into it. But again you won't. That is your personal choice, but don't announce something to others as redicolous just because your not open to it.

This is whats disucussed here on this forum, maybe one wouold ask what are you trying to do here if you wont add to the dicussion or be open to the conspiracy?

Oh right, so if I am not "open to the conspiracy" I should not post.

If you want to expound the theory of human effect on a tectonic plate at Haiti, you will need to produce something more than some youtube videos and testimony from spokespersons who say "theoretically", "maybe" and "might".

There is no conspiracy as you outline. Merely a human disaster, the latest in a long line.

Wouldn't it be more accurate to say its a program about how some scientists theorise ELF waves might be able to trigger an earthquake, when the "ground conditions" are just right.

The article starts by asking that if ELF waves have been detected before major earthquales, does this mean that the waves caused them. The show doesn't even have the basic integrity to offer the (obvious) counter-possibility....that the ELF waves are caused by the conditions which trigger the earthquake....a theory which is consistent with the notion that some animals can apparently sense coming earthquakes.

Even then, after outlining their scenario, they explain it in the sense that just as a man walking on snow can trigger an avalanche, maybe ELF waves can trigger an earthquake when the conditions are already on a knife-edge. Well...maybe that is indeed possible...but it also begs the question as to what else would trigger an earthquake when conditions are already on a knife-edge....a butterfly flapping its wings halfway around the world? Someone playing the wrong music too loudly on a stereo?

nipplenuts wrote: »
    Oh right, so if I am not "open to the conspiracy" I should not post.

Lets not go there.

If you have a problem with a post, report it.

Lab_Mouse wrote: »
    Its ok mysterious,at first I thought it was just ignorance and arrogance on your part that you wouldnt back up your believes with evidence or any link from bona fida sites.Its not that you wont, its that you CANT.

The rest of your post as usual wanders off into newage claptrap.Us skeptics(or indeed other CT'ers that limit their views to thatof the real world)arent as clueless as you think we are.The jokes on you my friend.

A bit more civility and friendliness wouldn't go astray

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,421 ✭✭✭major bill

reading some of the replys in this thread is why i dont post in ct. very annoying that people have to come on ct and slag off every person that might have an alternative view on these disasters.:rolleyes:

HAARP is real and weather its been used as a weapon we wont know but i think we have advanced so far in technology that it is possible. look up Wilhelm Reich and his orgone device.

The american nation dont go into a country for the sake of been nice. nice aul military base location.

major bill wrote: »
    reading some of the replys in this thread is why i dont post in ct. very annoying that people have to come on ct and slag off every person that might have an alternative view on these disasters.:rolleyes:

HAARP is real and weather its been used as a weapon we wont know but i think we have advanced so far in technology that it is possible. look up Wilhelm Reich and his orgone device.

The american nation dont go into a country for the sake of been nice. nice aul military base location.

This is a natural disaster. It has happened before and it will happen again. Nature is more powerful than man could ever hope to be. Natural disasters do not need the help of the US military to help them to happen.

BTW the US already have a substantial military base in Guantanamo Bay in Cuba which is less than 200km from Haiti. Nothing to be gained from building a military base on the doorstep of an existing base.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,421 ✭✭✭major bill

namloc1980 wrote: »
    This is a natural disaster. It has happened before and it will happen again. Nature is more powerful than man could ever hope to be. Natural disasters do not need the help of the US military to help them to happen.

BTW the US already have a substantial military base in Guantanamo Bay in Cuba which is less than 200km from Haiti. Nothing to be gained from building a military base on the doorstep of an existing base.

not saying i believe it just pointing out that nothing is impossible in this world and if people wanna believe it then let them without insulting them.

Advertisement