Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Lakker

• 20-08-2015 10:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭

Apart from the massive amounts of Aphex Twin music we've been treated to this year Lakker are one of the few other artist that I have listened to this year.
    The Album Tundra (2015) has been on heavy rotation in my house. It could easly be my album of the year.
    I have yet to listen to their earlier work apart from a stunning mix the made for Electronic Explorations, which is really worth a listen . Their live shows are apparently very impressive too.

Any other fans here?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,245 ✭✭✭old gregg

A class act and album and indeed excellent live

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭Vinculus

It's really good to see an Irish electronic act finally getting international praise, it should hopefully bring attention to other Irish acts.
    long overdue I think.

If anybody's interested;

A Live brodcast of Lakker's Tundra live A/V show, starting 10pm this Thursday.

http://boilerroom.tv/session/london-zebra-katz-x-leila-lakker-leila/av

• Registered Users Posts: 32 jefferytibbs

Really good moozik :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,715 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Has made Nialler9's top twenty releases of the year!.

Advertisement