Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Jello Biafra playing Dublin

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭suspectdevice

****en right

and sturgeon is in town too

maybe we get a duet

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 6,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭dregin

Left Over Caic can suck my left one.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

Does he play any DK or Lard stuff or is it all new stuff (which i couldnt be bothered with)?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

CJC999 wrote: »
    Does he play any DK or Lard stuff or is it all new stuff (which i couldnt be bothered with)?

Saw him last year in Brooklyn. Played a few DK songs. Police Truck, California Uber Alles, Holiday in Cambodia that I remember, sure there were one or two others aswell

dregin wrote: »
    Left Over Caic can suck my left one.

chances are you aint got a left one

or a right for one if that matters

• Advertisement

chances are you aint got a left one

or a right for one if that matters

Aren't weee the right little defender of the cause!

dregin wrote: »
    Aren't weee the right little defender of the cause!

not at all

just look for the inherent good nature in every person and find flippant comments that only fan the flames of gossip to be pointless

CJC999 wrote: »

5 or 6 dk songs. thats enough for me anyway

can't wait - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8p9nFTdHFyg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,068 ✭✭✭Bodhisopha

What's the dispute about here?

i hadn't noticed a dispute

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Looking forward to this!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭smokedeels

I'm tempted to go... does he still bang on about George Bush between songs?

smokedeels wrote: »
    I'm tempted to go... does he still bang on about George Bush between songs?
    george bush is long gone now...i'd say it wouldn't be a jello show without a rant or two, but sure we know that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭smokedeels

george bush is long gone now...i'd say it wouldn't be a jello show without a rant or two, but sure we know that.

He still seemed to be fixated on the Bush administration on "audacity of hype"

Still, I like the band he got together.

the voice is still there anyway! if it's not the same as ever it's even better now!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

Definitely thinking of going, although I am getting surgery done on my foot the day before. :pac: Although a positive answer to one question in particular will convince me, and I hope someone will be able to answer that question for me;

Will Billy Gould be playing on the night?

Nailz wrote: »
    Definitely thinking of going, although I am getting surgery done on my foot the day before. :pac: Although a positive answer to one question in particular will convince me, and I hope someone will be able to answer that question for me;

Will Billy Gould be playing on the night?
    i'd say not a hope

man, this going to be great

http://louderthanwar.com/featured/jello-biafra-live-review-from-rebellion-punk-festival

at least jello is on form and what a better backdrop for this than rioting, the unbeatable high..........................

man, this going to be great

http://louderthanwar.com/featured/jello-biafra-live-review-from-rebellion-punk-festival

at least jello is on form and what a better backdrop for this than rioting, the unbeatable high..........................

and stza crack doing one dead cop

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

Would love them to drop Riot (my favourite DKs song) into Thursday's set given what's going on in England at the moment.

too riot

• Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭Pete M.

Got my ticket last week and have been really looking forward to this since getting my paws on 'audacity...' but I was playing footie last night and pulled my effing calf muscle!! So it looks like there'll be very little movement out of me on the night :(

But yeah riot would be good....

He's got it in for Obama too btw.

And rightly so.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Some photos from the gig last night in Galway

http://pix.ie/jimeatsmenu/album/418261

was that the best gig ever last night or what!!

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭oldscoil

the voice is still there anyway! if it's not the same as ever it's even better now!!

He sounded brillaint.....

New songs are great too.
    The band are great as well.

I had no sense of nostalgia or anything like it....as you might do sometimes at gigs such as these.

Last nights gig was about the here and the now!!! (gave me a lot to think about personally:rolleyes:).

Thanks Jello.

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭jpm4

That was ridiculously good....throwing in "Let's Lynch the Landlord Man" was the icing on the cake for me. Jello is a superb frontman, deserves to be remembered with the best of them.

jpm4 wrote: »
    That was ridiculously good....throwing in "Let's Lynch the Landlord Man" was the icing on the cake for me. Jello is a superb frontman, deserves to be remembered with the best of them.
    he certainly does.. i can't belive how good he was...the band were superb nd ....I had no nostalgia either that band and jello was every bit as good and better then the DK's could ever be nowadays. Good turnout as well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Heckler

Just go a ticket for the Cork gig. Looking forward to this. Only checked if he was playing 10 mins ago duh..

Advertisement