Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

CW917 business course

• 26-05-2015 4:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Could anyone give me any info on this couse, have anyone done this course? , finished their first year? What they thought of it? Also what students previously or are currently part of IT Carlow think/thought of the college?

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,250 Mod ✭✭✭✭artanevilla

While I can't tell you about your course, I can tell you what the IT is like, and I've certainly enjoyed my time there.

Facilities are good and are improving every year, gym is grand, there's a bank, two coffee shops, two general shops, a restaurant and the library while sometimes noisy, is improving on that front with new rules.

You'll not want for anything on campus, EXCEPT a drink. It's 10 mins walk into town to the nearest pub. :(

Advertisement