Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Voice Of Ireland

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Nervous Wreck

lizt wrote: »
    I'd like for Richie to win in.

Same.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭le la rat

TIS A GREAT DAY FOR THE PARISH

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Am I the only one who gets creeped out by Ritchie? His fake sincerity makes my skin crawl.

Sexy Pat gotta win it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

Go on the Pat, there won't be a cow milked in Borris all week !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,835 ✭✭✭unreggd

Pat wins. Does anyone care? :P

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

What a surprise. Not.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

unreggd wrote: »
    Pat wins. Does anyone care? :P

No because once the downloads were brought into it, it was clear Pat was going to win.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

As I expected, nobody was able to catch up with the massive downloads achieved by Pat. The iTunes votes are the winning votes when there is such a big gap between them all.

Is it fair? Well, its an indication as to what people would buy. But, iTunes is very restrictive and awkward to use for those not IT literate. I'm sure Bressies following has a huge help :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,895 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

d'ye see Richie copping an eyeful of Kathryn's cleavage..at the perfect height for it..

Lucky Pat being mauled by Bressie......mmmmmmmmm!!

The Parish of Ireland

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

Ya ya Bressie,bloody cowboy that fella :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Well in fairness, he was the only one to turn around the four judges.. He's a very good singer and a worthy winner..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭supernova84

Brezzie should become a politician....he goes on and on talking without actually saying anything relevant.

Bressie seems false as f***, surely he can't be that overwhelmed by it all in comparison to stuff he encountered in his own life to date.

Bressie talking crap. He deserved it Pat, not a bad choice after all.

Sully wrote: »
    As I expected, nobody was able to catch up with the massive downloads achieved by Pat. The iTunes votes are the winning votes when there is such a big gap between them all.

Is it fair? Well, its an indication as to what people would buy. But, iTunes is very restrictive and awkward to use for those not IT literate. I'm sure Bressies following has a huge help :D
    Definitely. Although, I do think Pat's song choice was the most universally known/liked

I knew Vanessa wouldnt win as its always gonna be a POPularity tv show, but I really think she'll do well in the long run, probably even more than Pat

We need a good classical singer to represent Ireland globally, and I think she could do it

RoverJames wrote: »
    Bressie seems false as f***, surely he can't be that overwhelmed by it all in comparison to stuff he encountered in his own life to date.
    thats not true, he looked genuine.

Mother Teresa on acoustic guitar... nice

• Registered Users Posts: 3,287 ✭✭✭decies

Jesus we had two in the final and we still couldn't win it lol!!!

I keep getting him confused with pat mustard from father ted, the hairy baby postman. I think I prefer pat mustard.

• Advertisement

Well in fairness, he was the only one to turn around the four judges.. He's a very good singer and a worthy winner..
    The four turned around for Pat.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,895 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

RoverJames wrote: »
    he's just thinking that when Fuller gets wind of this,he'll be bringing him his paper as well as his tea..win win for the Bresmeister:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭flutegirl

Well done to yer man, and Bressie

eternal wrote: »

That's what he said.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

I hope Pat doesnt end up like other winners of our talent shows,Chris Doran and Micky Joe Harte spring to mind

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭le la rat

Who are Chris Doran and Mickey joe boy?

lizt wrote: »
    eternal wrote: »

That's what he said.
    Oh yeah blonde moment, sorry John!

I hope Pat doesnt end up like other winners of our talent shows,Chris Doran and Micky Joe Harte spring to mind

Can I add Simon Casey to the list

Fairly understated celebration... I thought we'd have some balloons and fireworks... I guess DCU saw what a hames RTE normally make of the sound and wouldnt let them near the pyrotechnics (bar they wanted to burn down The Helix for the insurance money)..

• Advertisement

Can I add Simon Casey to the list

He came second to Mickey Joe. He's still big on the scene in Offaly :p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement