Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MP3 wont import

• 20-02-2015 1:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭

I deleted something important and now when I try importing sound files in to ANY editing program, the program freezes. The 400 Gig of music I deleted, wasnt worth it.

It happens with WAV and MP3 files
    It happens in both windows and non windows editing programs (movie maker etc)
    Its not because the file is incompatible, the same files used to work
    I tried downloading new codecs

Running 32 bit Vista. What the H did I delete?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭househero

househero wrote: »
    I deleted something important and now when I try importing sound files in to ANY editing program, the program freezes. The 400 Gig of music I deleted, wasnt worth it.

It happens with WAV and MP3 files
    It happens in both windows and non windows editing programs (movie maker etc)
    Its not because the file is incompatible, the same files used to work
    I tried downloading new codecs

Running 32 bit Vista. What the H did I delete?

Ill answer my own question as it might help some1 in the future. I deleted some codecs. I downloaded and installed a codec pack and it is all fixed now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,570 ✭✭✭Mint Aero

Thanks

Advertisement