Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

St. Louise's Adoption Agency - North Circular Road

• 04-04-2011 1:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭

Can anyone tell me anything about St. Louise's adoption agency before I get onto them? The tracing agency in Ballsbridge said they handled my adoption, and I'm just wondering if anyone has had any dealings with them, or knows anything.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12 truegas

hi there a girl there jancita very helpful she helped me years ago find mine she was so good 2 me email me back i never be on this

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭2qk4u

I dealt with them 20 years ago and found them easy to get on with but that was a long time ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭JoePie

Thanks for the info fella and girl. Truegas, you mightn't want to leave your email sitting in that post.

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭JoePie

Sorry, for digging up an old thread, but after the best part of two years, my birth mam has been found. Turns out she started looking for me around the time I started looking for her.

I never sent some form into some agency I can't even remember right now, and she did, and they could've matched us up two years ago. Better late than never anyway.

Can't stop shaking. So buzzed. No work getting done today.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Elizvonne

Hi JoePie
    That's great news - you must be on top of the world, it'll be a couple of days before you can concentrate on work. Best of luck to you both.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭mamafi

Ddelighted for you Joe...hope all goes well for you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Eamo71

The HSE in Blanch now deal with all the records for St Louise's.

Advertisement