Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Ulster Bank Android App now available

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,065 ✭✭✭crazygeryy

Can somebody send me a copy of the .apk?

antirips post with the apk in it works i just tried it.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,256 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

crazygeryy wrote: »
    antirips post with the apk in it works i just tried it.

Surely an apk is more of a risk than a custom ROM??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,244 ✭✭✭AntiRip

dulpit wrote: »
    Surely an apk is more of a risk than a custom ROM??

You can then use the link below to download the apk yourself and throw it in your dropbox/email to install it on your phone.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1515021

• Registered Users Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭100gSoma

New update to the Android Ulster bank App form version 3.0x to version 4.0x.

I can confirm I've tried it on Nexus 5 running stock Lollipop 5.1 and it works.
    this must be a first for UB. :) A working app on the latest version of Android. Impressive.

:pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,541 ✭✭✭Dudda

To be fair the app is very good for the last year (with the exception of a few weeks where it wouldn't work on the latest version of Android). The feature allowing you to withdraw money from an ATM without your card is incredibly useful. Had a parent who forgot their wallet and were running out of petrol on a trip. I could let them take money out of my account by telling them the code. The new version allowing multiple devices is very useful for anyone with a phone and tablet.

• Advertisement
Advertisement