Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Help needed

Options
  • 23-06-2005 11:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭

Hey, I'm gonna be in Dublin for the weekend and I'm leaving tomorrow so while I'm there I was just wondering if there were any worth while gigs on that would be easy to get to and preferably all-ages? And also if you know of any decent record shops and some good clothes shops (for punk trousers of course! :rolleyes: ) that I could have a look at,
    hanx for taking time out to read this. :)

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 6,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭dregin

Boards beeerrrsss. I have the feeling 20 bulls each are playing somewhere.....
    /me checks. In fact, no, they aren't playing and there's absolutely **** all else on. Boards beers tbh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭ANarcho-Munk

boards beers?

ahhh nevermind, im under age so...... thanks anyway :)

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 6,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭dregin

There's a shop beside templebar music centre that have a little punk section with some decent stuff. They had the minor threat DVD for €20.

dregin wrote:
    There's a shop beside templebar music centre that have a little punk section with some decent stuff. They had the minor threat DVD for €20.

allready have it, thanks for the tip man ;) any other good shops out there you know of?
    all help appreciated :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Redleslie2

Road Records in Fade Street, no punk trousers though. :( But ask them anything you like, they're lovely people.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,592 ✭✭✭Ro: maaan!

Redleslie2 wrote:
    Road Records in Fade Street, no punk trousers though. :( But ask them anything you like, they're lovely people.
    They actually are the nicest people in the record shop industry.

Redleslie2 wrote:

ahh man thanks for your advice, unfortunetly I only read it today and I'm not in Dublin anymore, but the next time I'm in dublin I'll check it out for sure, If your ever in Kerry and your're looking for advice just ask me and I'll get on to you no bother ;)

Advertisement