Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waterford - Worst Areas

• 10-09-2014 9:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi,

I'm thinking of buying an investment property in Waterford, what areas are no go's

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 972 ✭✭✭Digital Society

Budget?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,816 ✭✭✭skooterblue2

Templars Hall will bring you nothing but grief. Also Penrose Lane and Court should be off limits..... ask for local advice. I wont post anything here.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 DarkLight_

Get a map and look at the boundary of the inner city, anywhere on the boundary circumference is a safe bet, just my openion

• Registered Users Posts: 972 ✭✭✭Digital Society

****ing hate people who ask a wide open question than just never come back. Stupidity.

If you have no clue about the place its a dumb move investing in a property there anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭jeff bingham

He is no more buying a property in Waterford than I am, why would he ask in a WIT section anyway

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,816 ✭✭✭skooterblue2

He is looking for to make a quick buck on cheap property with out the hassel. he probably wants 8 students in a house in a cheap ear with €300 a month each in Rent .... and no trouble .

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Wrong Forum and seeing as the OP hasn't followed up since posting, I will go ahead and close this topic.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement