Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Michael Buble July 15th,16,18,19th & 20th 2013 O2 Arena Dublin

• 10-12-2012 8:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭

Michael Buble has announced 5 nights in The O2 Dublin on July 15th,16th,18th,19th & 20th.

Tickets €79.50 go on sale at 8am this Friday on Ticketmaster.

Not my cup of tea but will sell like hotcakes!

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,861 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Wouldnt mind seeing him but not gonna pay €80 for an indoor show

• Registered Users Posts: 4,001 ✭✭✭Jofspring

80 is a lot and is on around the same time as Springsteen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 676 ✭✭✭Dietsquirt

Kill me now

• Registered Users Posts: 4,919 ✭✭✭Irish Aris

I predict a riot (for the tickets).
    A friend from back home (Greece) is already begging me to buy tickets so we can go.
    Don't mind seeing him, I like his songs.
    I hope ther is an O2 presale, otherwise I will give my first fight on Friday. . .

• Registered Users Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭karaokeman

Not my cup of tea either, but..... could the tickets of not been any cheaper?

I mean €79.50? It will be slightly more with service charge and all that, good luck to him selling out all five nights.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

Would have bought two for a christmas gift but was shocked at the prices so I will have to decline.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,861 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

karaokeman wrote: »
    Not my cup of tea either, but..... could the tickets of not been any cheaper?

I mean €79.50? It will be slightly more with service charge and all that, good luck to him selling out all five nights.

Id say he will have no problem , sure last time he was here he sold out 2 nights in the aviva

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

I don't know what you're talking about €80 for this is an absolute steal :pac:

80+ euro is too much for anyone in my opinion but if you are a fan you won't care at the end of the day.

They could definitely have put the shows on for cheaper and still made a tidy profit.

Most people don't mind the €80 for the ticket it's the bloody €6.50 per ticket admin charge that drives me nuts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭ilovesleep

Are there any golden circle tickets? Like the last time for being up there at the front of the stage.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 84,742 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Jofspring wrote: »
    80 is a lot and is on around the same time as Springsteen.

Damn :mad: but really wanna see Mickey Buble as well

• Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭Dontfadeaway

80+ euro is too much for anyone in my opinion but if you are a fan you won't care at the end of the day.

They could definitely have put the shows on for cheaper and still made a tidy profit.

Most people don't mind the €80 for the ticket it's the bloody €6.50 per ticket admin charge that drives me nuts.

I think the admin charge is included for the price for his shows.

I think the admin charge is included for the price for his shows.

In all the years buying from ticket master I've never not had a charge added on. It says 79.50 for tickets and there is always a charge onto that.

Bruce Springsteen was advertised as €90 but they were 96.50 by the end of the transaction.

• Registered Users Posts: 902 ✭✭✭Qprmeath

So cheapest ticket ninety euro in the middle of a massive recession to see Buble?
    Whatever your musical tastes them prices are way over the top.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,561 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Cheapest are 79.50.

We were thinking of pooling money and getting 2 for my mam for Christmas but ticketmasters ridiculous Paperless Ticketing system has put me off.

I bought the expensive ones myself - 115.60 EUR each (109.50 for the ticket + 6.10 service charge).

That's now the most expensive ticket I've ever bought. . .

• Registered Users Posts: 44 beller2000

does anyone feel really christmassey and feel like passing on the presale password? Or failing that, point me in the right direction to join the fan club so i can get the password? :)

beller2000 wrote: »
    does anyone feel really christmassey and feel like passing on the presale password? Or failing that, point me in the right direction to join the fan club so i can get the password? :)

You need to have an O2 mobile phone to do that.
    If you do, you can go to the O2.ie website, find the priority tickets section (easy to find, it's on the top of the home page) and register.

im in the North. Im on O2 up here but it doesnt work with the presales for the O2 Dublin unfortunately, and just noticed its £18.99 for the cheapest membership to his fan club. Think ill wait til Friday and try my luck. Dont fancy that on top of the already ridiculous ticket prices!

Thanks though :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 792 ✭✭✭Ziegfeldgirl27

Can't wait for this, alarm set for the morning, and will hopefully get myself sorted at 8am tomorrow! :)

Of course, my bank balance will not like this one bit.... it's a bit too close to Christmas but you never know if these gigs will sell out or not and I want a good seat too.

I thought they were all the one price throughout the arena? I didn't realise there were different prices.

Also does anyone know why on ticketmaster.ie the seating map shows only tiered seating? Why is it not showing the flat seating on the floor, and why is it not showing the price category for floor seating?

• Site Banned Posts: 236 ✭✭vader65

I would love too but tickets are waaaaay too expensive!

I love Michael Buble and I'd have no problem spending the 115 euro on a ticket but it's the week before xmas.

I have no funds or savings set aside and have limited money for xmas shopping which isn't enough. I'm waiting for an overdraft but that may or may not come through and I won't know until next week. If I get a ticket tomorrow I'd be digging into the limited money that I have in the hope of an overdraft coming through next week.

Fcuked.

Or do I not bother with a ticket in the hope that's there's more left next week or in Janaury.

Why no floor seating :(
    Got a couple of tickets in the lower tier anyway, but I don't know why they did not add floor seating (my preference). Perhaps they hold that section for the paying fan club members?

Got tickets for the Saturday night. I went for the 89.50 tickets in the hope they were a little better than the 79.50 but we are about 5 rows from the back in the middle of section P which is in the corner. I was only ever on the flat standing in the o2 so has anyone any idea what the view is like from there. Does it feel miles away?

Got tickets for the Saturday night. I went for the 89.50 tickets in the hope they were a little better than the 79.50 but we are about 5 rows from the back in the middle of section P which is in the corner. I was only ever on the flat standing in the o2 so has anyone any idea what the view is like from there. Does it feel miles away?

The O2 is a really good venue, I have only ever been in the upper tier block L and K before and the view is excellent, however I am the same as you because I am in block G (row 14) and it seems I am going to be in the corner of the whole venue. I am not sure what my view of the stage will be. My tickets were E230 including fees :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,311 ✭✭✭jasonb

I got two tickets for my wife and her friend this morning. Tried for the €79 ones first, but they were offering me seats in Section A, 2 seats from the very side of the venue, almost as far into the corner as you can get.

So I decided to try for the €89 ones, and got two seats a little more away from the side of the venue in Section P, but about 1 or 2 rows from the very back. In the end I went for them 'cos I had to go to work and I wanted to get them seats somewhere.

So, I'm glad I got the tickets for them, but I do have a bad taste in my mouth from the cost and the location of the seats. I dread to think how much it costs for a somewhat decent seat. I know the O2 is a good venue seat wise, but it would be nice to be a *little* more central and a *little* closer to the stage for once!

J.

I made a call this morning and was offered a seat in block A, rows and rows back like row 46 it appeared at the side or something and I think that was the 89 euro option. I was going to go for that then I lost reception on my phone and lost the call.

I rang back and saturday nights were all sold out so I tried for friday and I got a lucky dip seat in block p way down the back and I went again got a seat in a row way down the back like row 47, which would have meant like 46 rows before me. And that was the 99.50 price. So I decided if I was going to spend that much, I may as well go up to the price of 109.50 and maybe try and be a little closer to the stage but then those seats were all gone.

So I decided then to go for thursday night and the same situation - i kept getting a seat rows and rows and rows back in a block.

So I ended up going for monday night in block c row 20.

Price including fee 115.60

:-(

Headache of morning.

I hope the overdraft I applied for comes in next week or I'm screwed fo

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 44 Pegasus Galactica

I have my tickets got, going to be great as I have never seen him before! Cant wait :)

Advertisement