Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v2]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

Is that Ben lad meant to be starting primary school? He looks about ten

• Registered Users Posts: 84,986 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

max life wrote: »
    Does Bob still live in Hannah's old house?

I thought he lived in Carol's flat then in Tracey's house but did he move out when Turlough died?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

I wonder will fair city splash the clash and follow mark on a un tour of Somalia? Fair City: The Mogadishu Years.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

Now Mark gets a date out of nowhere, where do they get the writers for this show.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

Wow where did they get this girl from, my pet dog could act better.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Dermot was gonna be an astronaut?... cue Ben saying "I dont want you to be an astronaut, cos you'd be ages coming home at night"...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

I wonder will fair city splash the clash and follow mark on a un tour of Somalia? Fair City: The Mogadishu Years.

Ya the army trains him up and he comes back and shoots everyone,

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I thought he lived in Carol's flat then in Tracey's house but did he move out when Turlough died?
    Tracey's house is Hannah's old house i think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 934 ✭✭✭C-J

I know this is a really ott observation but noticed Damiens house are still using brand label orange juice, milk etc and got me thinking. Be nice to see some households with Aldi Lidl products etc like Pat Butchers house in Eastenders! Be a good reflection of recessionary times!

Why did Barry leave his front door wide open when Denzo came in????

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭LC2010HIS

WHO IS THE BÍTCH WITH MARK HALPIN???????????????? :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Not happy.....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭LC2010HIS

Ya the army trains him up and he comes back and shoots everyone,

It would teach him discipline...

LC2010HIS wrote: »
    WHO IS THE BÍTCH WITH MARK HALPIN???????????????? :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Not happy.....

You have it bad !!!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

You have to love Barry though...

*claps hands together* .. "Now sit down there Niamh and Paul, I'll make a cup of tea, and tell you all about how I killed Sarah"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭unitedrover

Now Mark gets a date out of nowhere, where do they get the writers for this show.

She seems familiar....possibly bears a resemblance to lara

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭ameliajane

I thought Barry was going to confess to Deegan when he met him. Deegan getting suspicious.........

Johnathan anon

Well said. Paul and Niamh's faces when he went off to boil the kettle.

ameliajane wrote: »
    I thought Barry was going to confess to Deegan when he met him. Deegan getting suspicious.........

Barry hasnt helped himself at all......all the evidence of his behaviour around the Sarah issue would make a jury very quick to convict him.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

Johnathan anon

Well said. Paul and Niamh's faces when he went off to boil the kettle.

I was waiting for Paul to say 1 sugar Barry please

You have to love Barry though...

*claps hands together* .. "Now sit down there Niamh and Paul, I'll make a cup of tea, and tell you all about how I killed Sarah"

Niamhs face..:eek:

• Advertisement

Paul will get a guided tour of the mountains and visit the grave.

Paul will get a guided tour of the mountains and visit the grave.

And Robert could bring Ben there for a practice school tour.:rolleyes:

I HATE Jo and especially the way she talks...very irritating. I like Cork people because i lived there for a while but she is so annoying

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭patwicklow

Any one hear Jo say to her young lad if you dont go to school you will end up sweeping the streets, found it highly insulting to the people that work hard and do that job,she sould have said to him if you dont go to school you could end up trying to act in a silly cheap show like fair city..

• Registered Users Posts: 84,986 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Who would let Mark in the army? A gun would be bigger than him and tonight with this Loretta one he looked liked a little school boy

Sorry, Is Barry guilty of murder or disposal of the body?

patwicklow wrote: »
    Any one hear Jo say to her young lad if you dont go to school you will end up sweeping the streets, found it highly insulting to the people that work hard and do that job,she sould have said to him if you dont go to school you could end up trying to act in a silly cheap show like fair city..

Yes, I agree. I thought it was a snooty comment to make. She is not in a profession herself so it was a bit strange to look down on the people who do keep our streets clean. Without those that do this job our towns would be in a bad way. Every job is important in its own way. Perhaps, though Jo spoke without thinking which happens sometimes to people. She may not have meant any harm and just wanted Phillip to inspire Ben about the advantages of having an education. She wants Ben to look forward to his first day at school.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭shadowninty

I was act so disappointed when I hear the IRISH army *thud*
    A man of his intelligence would do well as a British Commando in Afghanistan, while Delores, Damien and Co, after losing contact, go off to find him in Kandahar. Cue explosions, train wrecks, death defying cargo plane crashes and Delores ending up looking after an orphaned Afghan teenager.
    They could shoot the Afghan scenes in the Burren, too

Maybe guilty of manslaughter :confused:

• Advertisement

On what we've seen....

He accidentally killed her but he did make a deliberate attempt to dispose of the body. Makes him far more guilty than if he had called the guards straight away.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement