Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Manuals / Request a manual

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

phlashbios wrote: »
    Would someone please be so kind as to pm me an engineers manual for an HKC quantum 70. Many thanks.
    Sent you that via PM.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

HughB1 wrote: »
    Hi KoolKid,
    I have a 2002 Secure Watch alarm, I am assuming it is an SW-812, which has a PSTN dialler. Phone numbers have changed and I need to update dialler. Would you have installation manual for alarm and dialler so that I can update numbers. I have Engineer code . BTW if management menu is enabled how do you bring it up on keypad ? Many Thanks

Sent you those. If the user code has Manager privileges all options should show in the user menu when you enter your user code.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 AZAZ

Would anyone have the manuals for:
    Europlex Verifier
    Siemens SPC4320

• Registered Users Posts: 12 HughB1

Thanks a million Koolkid.

AZAZ wrote: »
    Would anyone have the manuals for:
    Europlex Verifier
    Siemens SPC4320

PMed you them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭george67

Hi anybody got a verifier manual and engineer codes

I sent you the verifier manuals.
    The default engineer codes are in them. If they don't work give me a shout.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 625 ✭✭✭E. Fudd

Hi folks,

I'm looking for an installers manual for a hkc securewatch.

Hoping somebody may be able to oblige?

Thanks.

I PMed you that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 thanasis

Can anybody send me the installation manual for verifier 24 please?

• Advertisement

PMed you that. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Solasgeal

Hi

Just moved into new house that has a homeguard alarm. Could anyone help with how i go about changing the code? I don't have any manual or engineers code but i do have the previous owner's user code.
    thanks so much for any help

Not the easiest to do.
    I sent you the manual for that, have a look over it and come back if you have any questions.
    If the engineer or user is not the default codes you will have to default and reprogramme the panel.

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭lanno

Would someone please be so kind as to pm me an engineers manual for astec 63.

PMed you that manual.

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭lanno

Thanks Koolkid

Not a bother. Hope it helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭zefer

Is it possible to set the alarm without the tones beeping every time you hit a key on the keypad? Or even better, is there a way to mute the keypad press times altogether?

Thanks in advance

• Registered Users Posts: 6,528 ✭✭✭kub

zefer wrote: »
    Is it possible to set the alarm without the tones beeping every time you hit a key on the keypad? Or even better, is there a way to mute the keypad press times altogether?

Thanks in advance

No I do not think so......you are referring to the little beep each time a Button is pressed?

• Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭zefer

kub wrote: »
    No I do not think so......you are referring to the little beep each time a Button is pressed?

yep, exactly. They are quite loud and sometimes disturb my son when we are setting alarm at night. Would be handy if could silence them

• Advertisement

Not an option on such an old system I'm afraid. Newer panels are very flexible with regards this stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,333 ✭✭✭J.R.

KoolKid wrote: »
    I PMed you that manual. If you need any help give us a shout.

Koolkid,

Could I get a copy of the Engineers Manual for a Homeguard Scopetronic house alarm.

Thanks

PMed you that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Plasticface

Hi,

I'm looking to get a copy of engineer manual and as my inertia shock/sensor is giving a tamper fault. Also anyone recommend where I can get a replacement or similar as I heard astec are no longer in Pearse street.

Thanks in advance

Conor

I PMed you that. Hope it helps.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 25 lufinn

Could i get a copy of the manual as well please?

Thanks, Lufinn

• Registered Users Posts: 11,637 ✭✭✭✭altor

lufinn wrote: »
    Could i get a copy of the manual as well please?

Thanks, Lufinn

Sent you the manual by P.M.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 lufinn

altor wrote: »
    Sent you the manual by P.M.

got it - thanks a million!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,637 ✭✭✭✭altor

lufinn wrote: »
    got it - thanks a million!

Your welcome, any problems let us know :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭n0brain3r

Hi I'm looking for a manual for a HKC SW 8/12 panel and to fit a 4 zone expander is it covered in the same manual? Thanks in advance

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement