Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

BF4 xbox1, team up?

Options
  • 18-01-2014 12:15am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 988 ✭✭✭

Be good to team up with a few Irish lads for the craic!

PM me if anyone wants to team up.

PS I don`t snipe ever, and really don`t want to play with someone who does!

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

deadeye187 wrote: »

Add the following gamertags and you'll end up in a party playing with some of the top ranked xb1 players who are all boardsies who play as a team (when we aren't goofing off), though sometimes we do both at the same time :)

Yesterday just for the troll we actually won a game of conquest for our team on Lancang by staying in the spawn with a tank, AA and attack boat, the raging from the other team was so much that they forgot the flags and spent the whole round trying to kill us, good times :D:D:D

Anyways, main gamertags to add are below (from there you'll come across the other boardsies we play with)

miju irl
    failsafe 00
    in4ab8tin
    Royal 1rish
    chesneybull
    irishdonie

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

Snipers are great.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,991 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

deadeye187 wrote: »

Id recommend joining the lads, I've been in a few times and they've even managed to carry my dead weight to some ace squad ribbons. Plus, if like me, you arent the best at generating high bodycounts, throw out the medpacks, ammo boxes and repair, repair repair. We had an epic game of obliteration a few nights back that was won in the last seconds of the game.

teamwork, yo.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 988 ✭✭✭deadeye187

I will join them for sure, just have to get time now to get online.....

Advertisement