Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zamplebox Pass the Parcel?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭bernardamaac.

Noblong wrote: »
    Well, I went with the Dekang Q10 Western Conqueror first. Those original flavors from China are as curious and good as I'd heard about. I hoverd that yesterday. Today a little snag with the main tank, not quite sure what's up but i'm not getting any sign of power getting to the coil. I'm reading up on coils .ect and will take it apart and go through it tommorow. What do you think?

The other little Grand Vaper tank is on the go though. Only tried it briefly so far. Loving the look of the 'republic of vape' bottles. Mango Tree and Black Jacks are lined up for a go soon. :)

Mango has 0 nicotine I believe, I got it for free so I just threw it in so be warned. The small little tank with the gobstopper juice in it isn't working? It's a vivi Nova might be the connection? You might be able to modify it for your own coil and cotton but I'm not sure. I'm not sure what type of vaporiser you bought but there's an Ego style tank there as well, I didn't have an adapter but if you have a local vape shop around you might be able to pick up an adapter for 2-3 euros.

I can trust ye to sort out the Postage details between each other? Once you get the parcel just make a post saying you recieved it so we know where it is on the list.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭trixiebust

I can trust ye to sort out the Postage details between each other? Once you get the parcel just make a post saying you recieved it so we know where it is on the list.

I'm third on the list. Will update when I've received it, and sent it on. Probably throw in a dripper or atty I'm not using atm, along with some juice.

trixiebust wrote: »
    I'm third on the list. Will update when I've received it, and sent it on. Probably throw in a dripper or atty I'm not using atm, along with some juice.

Wingnut32 is next, then your up :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,749 ✭✭✭Smiles35

Got that sent to Wingnut today. The main tank needs some looking at, think it's flooding. Might come alive again in experianced hands. Thanks again bernardamaac.

• Advertisement

Noblong wrote: »
    Got that sent to Wingnut today. The main tank needs some looking at, think it's flooding. Might come alive again in experianced hands. Thanks again bernardamaac.

You could've kept it for another day or two bud, But sure what harm. Hopefully it will go around a second time :) Find any favorites? When it gets back to me I'll hopefully have one or two good tanks that I'm not using to put in.

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭basamin

Lads , any updates on the whereabouts of the box :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭JH_raheny

basamin wrote: »

It married the Blair Witch Project :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 844 ✭✭✭wingnut32

Lads, i will be sending it on tomorrow. Can someone pm the next address :)

wingnut32 wrote: »
    Lads, i will be sending it on tomorrow. Can someone pm the next address :)

Just PM'd you my details there!

• Advertisement

Got the box today. Good on whoever's had it, because there's some amount of stuff in it already!!!

Got the box today. Good on whoever's had it, because there's some amount of stuff in it already!!!

When it started there must have been 300 ml's worth of juice and a mod but I haven't seen whats been added yet :p

When it started there must have been 300 ml's worth of juice and a mod but I haven't seen whats been added yet :p

It's close to roughly 500mls now. Thats not including the concentrates ( which is all the ingredients for the milk ).

There's also a single 120ml bottle of juice, a dripper, and some kanthal etc.

Hopefully it goes around more than once, because I'll never even get to try all the stuff thats in it!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

It's close to roughly 500mls now. Thats not including the concentrates ( which is all the ingredients for the milk ).

Hopefully it goes around more than once, because I'll never even get to try all the stuff thats in it!!
    Any chance you could write the recipe for the milk and throw it in?

Any chance you could write the recipe for the milk and throw it in?

Here you go.
    Breakfast at Teleos The Milk

Berry Crunch (TFA) 8%
    Brown Sugar (TFA) 1.5%
    Cream Fresh (FA) 2%
    Custard (FA) 3%
    Sweet Cream (TFA) 2%

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

Here you go.
    Breakfast at Teleos The Milk

Berry Crunch (TFA) 8%
    Brown Sugar (TFA) 1.5%
    Cream Fresh (FA) 2%
    Custard (FA) 3%
    Sweet Cream (TFA) 2%

I made 250ml of it & yet to taste it,it's been steeping 2 weeks now,I don't want to touch it yet in case it's not ready.

I made 250ml of it & yet to taste it,it's been steeping 2 weeks now,I don't want to touch it yet in case it's not ready.

Oh , she's ready alright :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

Oh , she's ready alright :)

Thanks Bas,I'll give it a try tomorrow,I'm getting excited now & wondering what my first drag will be,I'll use a new subtank which I have been keeping for this occasion :D:D

Thanks Bas,I'll give it a try tomorrow,I'm getting excited now & wondering what my first drag will be,I'll use a new subtank which I have been keeping for this occasion :D:D

Well you wont be disappointed,its been my all day vape for about 2 months :)

If it reaches me it will definitely be going around again, have to add on a week or two more depending on how much juice is there.

• Advertisement

Basamin, if you PM me you address will get that off to you on Thursday.

PM sent

Got that off in the post today, enjoy!!

Cheers trixiebust. Zamplebox hopefully arriving tomorrow. Vapefest on saturday. This could actually be the best weekend ever :pac::pac::pac::D:D:D
    EVER !!

Cheers Trixiebust.The box arrived this morning.
    Sweet Baby Jebus , i wasn't expecting all that :eek::D

Cheers Trixiebust.The box arrived this morning.
    Sweet Baby Jebus , i wasn't expecting all that :eek::D

Yeah, I know:D
    Postage was €12.50, I was actually expecting it to be more.

Any update lads?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,727 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

Can you add me to the list please, this is a great idea, and a great way to try a bunch of juice without having to buy them only to find they are not for you!

Any update lads?

I have the box at the moment bernardamaac , there was alot of juice to try.
    I didn't know i had it so long :o I think celly smunt is next on the list so if they pm me i'll post it on tuesday

• Advertisement

I have the box at the moment bernardamaac , there was alot of juice to try.
    I didn't know i had it so long :o I think celly smunt is next on the list so if they pm me i'll post it on tuesday

I don't mind if people keep it an extra few days once they update so we know whats going on :)

Advertisement