Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

WWE Tours *No Ticket Selling, Use Stickied Thread* - June 2023 Dublin Date Announced

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22 cianocarroll

I'd love if we got a replacement. Like a Shawn Michaels or something along those lines.

It's also worth noting that we'll probably get an NXT call up or two so there's a chance we'll have Bayley or even the Balor Club on the tour.

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭spektorfive

Finn was on the last one for sure and I think and the one before that. Sami/Nevile had a match a one a few years ago while were both in NXT. So not uncommon to have NXT people on the show.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Blue_Dabadee

Any chance of another random celebrity appearance on this show like last November with that guy who likes Jack Swagger.

I never knew celebs could appear on house shows.

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭EdmondShiels3

Will there be anymore that are not advertised.

what is the full line up of wrestlers that will be coming to Dublin.Will John Cena be on the tour.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,396 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

what is the full line up of wrestlers that will be coming to Dublin.Will John Cena be on the tour.

Doubtful given he's out injured still (bar his Mania appearance). The 3Arena have the following as the line up...

WWE Live Wrestlemania Revenge returns to Dublin this April 2016!
    See your favorite WWE Superstars live in action including:
    Roman Reigns vs Bray Wyatt
    WWE Tag Team Championship
    The New Day vs League of Nations Sheamus and Rusev
    Demon Kane
    Braun Strowman
    Becky Lynch
    Sasha Banks
    Charlotte w Ric Flair
    Cesaro
    The Usos
    Dudley Boyz
    Stardust
    Sin Cara
    Tyler Breeze
    Darren Young
    Social Outcasts Heath Slater w Bo Dallas
    Line-up subject to change

I'd say, this far out, thats who will be there, though matches might shift round. Wouldn't be expecting any other people.

Am wondering...

Raw
    Do they change the card, and do the main event from Raw of Reigns/Bray vs Sheamus/Rusev

Any more news on wwe Dublin

Will post this here too so people get a heads up.

Bray Wyatt was hurt last night during a show in Milan. WWE have said its a calf injury. Looks likely he'll be pulled from our show next week :(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

Theres no one left - by this stage the main event is gonna be a 20 minute Reigns promo!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭x43r0

Theres no one left - by this stage the main event is gonna be a 20 minute Reigns promo!

My prediction

Boo_This_Man.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 28 BeckyBloomwood

Hey guys,

Just wondering if the tickets have been sent out, my friend booked them using my card and address but I haven't gotten them yet and we're starting to panic a bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭arrianalexander

Hey guys,

Just wondering if the tickets have been sent out, my friend booked them using my card and address but I haven't gotten them yet and we're starting to panic a bit.

Mine were etickets but that was two years ago , maybe check your Ticketmaster account they may be there for you to print

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

My tickets arrived in the post months ago at this stage. Contact Ticketmaster about it I'd say.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 BeckyBloomwood

Thanks guys. We checked the confirmation email and it appears we have to log in and print them off. Panic averted!

Hhh has been added to the European dates of the other half of the roster (Not with the guys we will see in Dublin :( ) WWEs Italian Facebook page says Bray has gone home and won't be doing any more European dates.

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭JamieHP

Any word on a signing?

Our lot were in Nottingham last night. This is the card from there. Would be shocked if we don't get the same card.

WWE World Heavyweight Championship
    Reigns vs Sheamus

Tag Team Championship
    The New Day vs The Dudleyz

WWE Women's Championship
    Charlotte vs Becky vs Sasha

Usos vs Brawn Strowman/Erick Rowen

Kane vs Stardust

Cesaro vs Rusev

Breeze vs Sin Cara

And (Minor spoilers for an undercard match)
    Breeze vs Swagger

Let's all boo Roman to get some enjoyment out of this thing then.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Blue_Dabadee

Sheamus is going to be more over than Reigns anyway.

• Advertisement

3Arena Website now lists the following matches...
    WWE World Heavyweight Championship Match
    Roman Reigns vs Sheamus
    WWE Tag Team Triple Threat Match
    The New Day vs The Usos vs Dudley Boyz

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,714 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Reigns to get boo'ed out of the building.

Well we may all get behind our local hero and remind Roman what it means to be a **** pheasant.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,714 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Well we may all get behind our local hero and remind Roman what it means to be a **** pheasant.

I really hope this was your 6,000th post, if it was print it off and frame it. Well played sir, well played indeed! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭duuuaaaane

Kane won't be at the Dublin show - he is moved to the other tour to team with Undertaker. No replacement is being sent to this tour.

Which is fair, the other show only has Undertaker, AJ Styles, Chris Jericho, Dolph Ziggler, Sami Zayn, Kevin Owens, Dean Ambrose to name a few.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

That's pretty poor form really. I'd rather see Kane over Roman Reigns (though Kane is my favourite wrestler of all time, so I'm quite probably in a severe minority there).

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

duuuaaaane wrote: »
    The other show only has Undertaker, AJ Styles, Chris Jericho, Dolph Ziggler, Sami Zayn, Kevin Owens, Dean Ambrose to name a few.

AND Triple H!

• Registered Users Posts: 37,717 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Booked a free cancellation hotel in Manchester for Mon 7th Nov to wed 9th Nov 2016 just incase there do the takings there in November.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Mick Murdock

Lads, what time does the show usually kick off and end? Also do they use the newer house show sets over here? Been 2-3 hears since I last went.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,277 ✭✭✭Glico Man

Just got in from work, and I can proudly say I booed Roman Reigns... in a whisper, from across the room :pac:

Oh, and Becky and Sasha really are stunners in person... good lord...

All the guys/girls I saw and met seem in good spirits even though they got in at 3am. Hope you guys enjoy the show later today if you're heading to the one in Belfast and tomorrow for you lads in Dublin.

If anyone is in Belfast, looking to see them, they depart for the show at 16.30. So they should be around or doing their own thing until then.

Now I'm off to bed to repeat the whole thing again later today.

Advertisement