Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Live Hockey, chat while you're watching

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Martyn1989

MrJoeSoap wrote: »
    Didn't take long to change that. Irving struggling with his five-hole.

It was painful for me
    tolosenc wrote: »
    Thought Irving was really good. A lesser goalie and we could have had 8 or more on the night.

Yeh, seemed the result was by poor defence rather then poor goal tending.

Tomorrow myself and the gf are heading down to the Saddledome for our first NHL game against Minnesota Wild, can't wait! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Rangers @ Bruins tonight, anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,889 ✭✭✭tolosenc

Rangers @ Bruins tonight, anyone?

Let's go Not Boston, let's go!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Fiery mutant

Great first period. Excellent play by Nash getting in the pass for the goal, and there could be plenty more goals in this yet. I'm liking the Bruins play this season, plenty of urgency, but we need to be making sure we take our chances.

We should defend our way of life to an extent that any attempt on it is crushed, so that any adversary will never make such an attempt in the future.

Holy ****.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,040 ✭✭✭markie29

Holy ****.

shootout now!...great game

• Registered Users Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭robby^5

Anybody watching Islanders @ Rangers?

Rangers PP is really poor, Isles have taken the momentum from their PK and turned this game around.

Are the Caps turning their season around? About to pick up their 3rd straight W.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭forzacalcio

Canadiens and Flyers tonight, should be epic

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,930 ✭✭✭COYW

Watching Devils v Islanders. Some good goaltending but not a whole lot going on in attacking terms. Mid way through the 2nd and the Islander are having the best of what is happening, just.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭forzacalcio

2-0 Habs at the minute, not much ahppening here either

• Registered Users Posts: 785 ✭✭✭Stinjy

Watched 2 periods of Canucks vs Redwings last night, have to say , wings were everywhere, but bucks fought hard, dunno what happened after I turned it off but 3rd period didn't go very well clearly.

Stinjy wrote: »
    Watched 2 periods of Canucks vs Redwings last night, have to say , wings were everywhere, but bucks fought hard, dunno what happened after I turned it off but 3rd period didn't go very well clearly.

Not really sure what happened. Didn't watch the 3rd, but the game was won in the second. Giving away stupid penalties, or the refs making stuff up (Kassian was pinged for Goalie Interference when he was behind the goal and the goalie in the crease)

Though Daniel's 1st and Zetterberg's goals were magic, though.

• Registered Users Posts: 785 ✭✭✭Stinjy

Actually yes, there were a few bad calls, and I really didn't understand the goalie interference, sure it was the Wings player that went into the goal (even if Kassian had a bit to do with it) ... ah well sure heres hoping tonights is better :P

Stinjy wrote: »
    Actually yes, there were a few bad calls, and I really didn't understand the goalie interference, sure it was the Wings player that went into the goal (even if Kassian had a bit to do with it) ... ah well sure heres hoping tonights is better :P

Schneiderman to stand on his head.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Martyn1989

Kings Canucks anyone?

Watched the Pens Habs game, WOW. 7-6 after OT. Will keep an eye on the Kings v Nucks game.

Watched the Pens Habs game, WOW. 7-6 after OT. Will keep an eye on the Kings v Nucks game.

i watched that one too great game.

Watched the Pens Habs game, WOW. 7-6 after OT.

One of the best games I have see in a long time.

Winnipeg - Philly from last year was nuts. That sounds similar.

• Advertisement

Watching Sens v Rangers. Great start by the Sens going up by 2 but then Nash and Richards hit back. Nash has scored points in his last 9 now.

The Avs are beating the Blackhawks 5-1 with 3 minutes left in 2nd period!...totally dominating them so far.

Finished 6-2...Blackhawks unbeaten run is over.

markie29 wrote: »
    The Avs are beating the Blackhawks 5-1 with 3 minutes left in 2nd period!...totally dominating them so far.

Finished 6-2...Blackhawks unbeaten run is over.

Incredible result. I would have never foreseen that the Avs would end their streak.

Rangers tired badly in the final period and the Sens dominated the game. Ended up with a 2-3 loss in regulation time.

Pens lead the Leafs early in the 1st. James Neal.

Rangers @ Caps. 3-1 to the Rangers and Nash has scored again. On a side note, what has gone wrong with Ovie? He looks like a shadow of his former self.

Edit : Cally credited with that Nash goal.

Has the time changed over there?

Planning on watching some of the Canucks game from bed tonight. They've been doing punishment drills in practice. I hope it fixes stuff.

just turned on the blackhawks game they are losing 4-0 against the Oilers ...2nd period starting now.

Oilers winning 6-4 now! 3minutes left in the 2nd.

finished 6-5

Has the time changed over there?

Planning on watching some of the Canucks game from bed tonight. They've been doing punishment drills in practice. I hope it fixes stuff.

We are such a joke. Coaching change and/or big trade imminent.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭robby^5

Anybody watching Devils/Flyers? I almost forgot the clocks moved forward in NA this week and nearly missed a great first period, 4-1 Devils now in the 2nd. Our play seems to be at its best whenever we play the Flyers lately, giving up too many penalties to a dangerous PP unit though...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,546 ✭✭✭Masked Man

Caps are terrible. Only started watching but I'm assuming Colorado are also terrible.

Advertisement