Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Jobs going/seeking in Wexford

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 678 ✭✭✭wirehairmax

RESTAURANT MANAGER

Category: Food & Beverage
    Reference: RD10117
    Establishment: Busy 4* Hotel
    Salary: EUR28K + NEGOTIABLE

Red D have a wonderful opportunity for a Restaurant Manager for busy 4* hotel in Wexford.

This property is going through a transformation in terms of standards and customer service and is looking for an ambitious manager with excellent people management and restaurant managements kills.

Call Margaret at Red D today and she will be delighted to discuss this role with you in detail.

086-2330820

http://www.redd.ie/Jobs/job_detail.asp?jobId=386

Is there a preferred number of management "kills" for this job?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,725 ✭✭✭bigron2109

Evolution the clothes shop across from Sportsaver on the Main street, as a sign up looking for Staff.

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭amandaf675

Anyone know of any electrical work going in wexford?

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 3,584 Mod ✭✭✭✭St Senan

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭dennynua

I did a interview for clearstream in November and there hiring again now? do they do this alot do you have to send in cvs a few times and do interviews a few times?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,205 ✭✭✭SCOOP 64

dennynua wrote: »
    I did a interview for clearstream in November and there hiring again now? do they do this alot do you have to send in cvs a few times and do interviews a few times?

Its not that one job going on the fas site for a planner is it?
    i handed my cv in last week just on the off chance, heard nothing, but send yours in again anyway, nothing to lose.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,375 ✭✭✭sjb25

SCOOP 64 wrote: »
    Its not that one job going on the fas site for a planner is it?
    i handed my cv in last week just on the off chance, heard nothing, but send yours in again anyway, nothing to lose.

They are also taking on product assemblers they have started developing the place next door now also so will be needing a lot of staff from what I hear

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

sjb25 wrote: »
    They are also taking on product assemblers they have started developing the place next door now also so will be needing a lot of staff from what I hear

http://clearstream.ie/inner.php?pageID=117

• Registered Users Posts: 5,963 ✭✭✭TheMilkyPirate

Anybody that applied for Sulzer hear anything back yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭Wexy86

Anybody that applied for Sulzer hear anything back yet?

My OH got an email last week to say he was unsuccessful and one of his mates has had 2 interviews and just waiting for word back.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,963 ✭✭✭TheMilkyPirate

Wexy86 wrote: »
    My OH got an email last week to say he was unsuccessful and one of his mates has had 2 interviews and just waiting for word back.

I got an email saying sorry for the delay and that my application was still live, And that they would be in touch in the following weeks.

Not sure what to make of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭cabledude

sjb25 wrote: »
    Have applied for this also. I had originally sent them a CV on spec. last Sept / Oct and just got back a standard 'Thanks for the interest' reply. Hopefully, I'll make it in this time.

Although I have heard it a lot that having a family member/acquaintance/mate working in a place is a major help in todays environment. I'm not talking about Clearstream here specifically. Have heard it particularly about the Genzymes/Bausch & Lombs/Tevas of the world. Not sure how accurate this is but I've heard it so often that there must be something in it.

has anybody applied for clearstream and got it?

• Registered Users Posts: 38 WAFFLES10

JOBS IN WEXFORD Sonru is hiring for Sales and Marketing positions in Wexford. Don't miss an opportunity to join a great team...... Spread the word. Check it out http://www.sonru.com/landing_branded/sales-marketing-jobs-at-sonru#BusinessDev

• Registered Users Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭brilou23

has anybody heard reply for the customer services job with wastepal

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭Deedeecupcake

Not sure where else it post this! Childminder available to mind 1-2 children in own home, enniscorthy. Already looking after 1 10mth little girl and would love to give her some company :) Decent rates and lots of experience :) Pm me for more details

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭lisij

anyone know or seen any job advertisements lately? im desperate :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,205 ✭✭✭SCOOP 64

lisij wrote: »
    anyone know or seen any job advertisements lately? im desperate :(

You and a few thousand others:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,549 ✭✭✭✭Judgement Day

47831.gif

Sorry, you're in the wrong county - there was feck all worthwhile employment down here at the height of the boom and now there's feck employment at all, worthwhile or otherwise. If you've no ties get the boat.

SCOOP 64 wrote: »
    You and a few thousand others:(

yeah i know :(

• Advertisement

47831.gif

Sorry, you're in the wrong county - there was feck all worthwhile employment down here at the height of the boom and now there's feck employment at all, worthwhile or otherwise. If you've no ties get the boat.

im starting to thinking about it :(

anybody apply for waters technologies in wexford

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭cabledude

dennynua wrote: »
    anybody apply for waters technologies in wexford
    Yep. Yourself?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Eishtec are looking for customer service staff:
    http://www.eishtec.com/jobs/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,549 ✭✭✭✭Judgement Day

film+010.JPG

Who knows, it could be your chance to break into Holywood. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭heathersonline

See apple are looking for people with French and German, positions are work from home

http://www.irishjobs.ie/Jobs/Technical-Support-Advisor-German-Work-7275416.aspx

• Registered Users Posts: 1,206 ✭✭✭jordata

Treacy's Hotel, Enniscorthy
    Warm, Friendly and highly organised Receptionist required to work on our busy Reception desk.
    Good Computer skills essential. Hotsoft and Switchboard experience an advantage.
    All interested candidates should email their C.V to
    sales2@treacyshotel.com

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭rmkfda

I've just moved down from Dublin on the back to work enterprise scheme. Setting up my own childcare business is the only thing i could come up with. I think i may be slightly crazy though as I could have earnt more in Dublin and had more job security as a Montessori teacher. Wish me luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭heathersonline

rmkfda wrote: »
    I've just moved down from Dublin on the back to work enterprise scheme. Setting up my own childcare business is the only thing i could come up with. I think i may be slightly crazy though as I could have earnt more in Dublin and had more job security as a Montessori teacher. Wish me luck!

Best of luck with it, there's definitely plenty of space in the market for small crèches that really care for the kids, rather than some of the bigger places where they're just another number

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭rmkfda

Best of luck with it, there's definitely plenty of space in the market for small crèches that really care for the kids, rather than some of the bigger places where they're just another number

Thanks I'm bit scared as we'll be sooooo very poor if it fails. I hated the creche I worked in though and would never work in one again unless it were guaranteed child-friendly. Some good little ones out there but few and far between!

Advertisement