Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Crazy Driver on M7 Bypass

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,191 ✭✭✭black & white

Berty wrote: »
    I assume you mean Denmark Street.

If so then look at the road markings the next time you head that way. There are exit markings for traffic coming the other way as APPARENTLY it is only a one way street from BBs onwards so traffic coming out of the Multistorey can turn right and exit onto O'Connel Street.
    Personally I wouldnt take the chance because

1. Pedestrians think they have right of way at that junction for some reason
    2. Other drivers are idiots.

Berty, I use that carpark every day and there is a big no right turn sign as you come out of the carpark exit onto Denmark Street.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,147 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Berty, I use that carpark every day and there is a big no right turn sign as you come out of the carpark exit onto Denmark Street.

That sign contradicts the road marking and sign at the junction. Like I said though. I wouldnt do it because I know the whole street should be one way.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,018 ✭✭✭knipex

Watch this atrocity, count how many traffic violations occur and also animal cruelty.

Ladies and gentlemen, this is 'culture'.
    BTW, this was filmed on the main Sligo-Dublin Road near Boyle and happens to be quite a busy stretch.

Jeez that's a disgrace..

its actually as bad is not worse than what those 3 Muppet's from Nenagh were up to.......

Any chance of anyone reporting this ?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

why? do you think anything would be done?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,225 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Mc Love wrote: »
    why? do you think anything would be done?

Better chance of something done if reported.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭concussion

It was reported several weeks ago - made the national papers, GS are investigating.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,069 ✭✭✭✭fryup

Another car was reportedly driving against the traffic on the dual carraigeway near Shanon earlier.

Lethal stuff.

wasn't there some guy killed yesterday in Dublin by some nutter driving against the traffic

so whats going on:confused: are these looneys doing it for a dare or god forbid a suicide attempt

• Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭cutymonalisa

Watching that has made my blood boil. Who the hell do they think thay are? That crowd really dont help their cause, they just dont. Of course the bleeding heart brigade and Pavee Point etc..will come out in their defence:rolleyes::mad:

Does the Road Traffic Act cover sulky's, or is it motorised vehicles only?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭JerryHandbag

Outrageous behaviour, happened main Limerick-Tralee road as well once, how they didnt cause carnage I'll never know.

Curious to see what the outcome of the Garda investigation will be

• Registered Users Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭limklad

foinse wrote: »
    You weren't trying to drive a silver polo up Henry Street a few years ago by any chance were you?

130350.jpg
    Picture taken by concussion.
    come on now, there is loads of cars was driving in reverse :rolleyes: of course the L plate driver was driving the right way. It was everybody else who were driving the wrong direction!!! :eek: The cheek of the car parked in the loading bay what a disgrace!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 17,422 ✭✭✭✭Conor Bourke

Watch this atrocity, count how many traffic violations occur and also animal cruelty.

Ladies and gentlemen, this is 'culture'.
    BTW, this was filmed on the main Sligo-Dublin Road near Boyle and happens to be quite a busy stretch.

Home, sweet home :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,018 ✭✭✭knipex

Watching that has made my blood boil. Who the hell do they think thay are? That crowd really dont help their cause, they just dont. Of course the bleeding heart brigade and Pavee Point etc..will come out in their defence:rolleyes::mad:

Does the Road Traffic Act cover sulky's, or is it motorised vehicles only?

Did you notice the four vans \ jeeps abreast at one stage ?

Advertisement