Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

PAYE anytime query

• 27-03-2015 8:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭

Quick question.. I used PAYE anytime at 12 midday on Wednesday to request my P21 for 2014. Later that night after 7pm I realised I was set up to receive correspondence through the post so changed it to paper free so I would receive it online. Just wondering if anyone knows if this will have been too late and is it likely it will be sent by post now?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

wat24 wrote: »
    Quick question.. I used PAYE anytime at 12 midday on Wednesday to request my P21 for 2014. Later that night after 7pm I realised I was set up to receive correspondence through the post so changed it to paper free so I would receive it online. Just wondering if anyone knows if this will have been too late and is it likely it will be sent by post now?

If it was in the same day, you should receive it paper free. It takes overnight for a request to go through for P21

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭wat24

Great thanks 😊

Advertisement