Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Absolute Zero Lounge (mrkiscool2's lair)

• 11-03-2015 11:47am
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,770 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Ladies and gentlebeings I welcome you to our latest version of our ever popular Lair chat thread. Please enjoy and clean up your own bodies.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

ooohhh new thread:D

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Shiny new thread, ah it won't be shiny for long.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,770 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Shiny new thread, ah it won't be shiny for long.

I had it teflon coated, that should slow the crudding down.

• Moderators Posts: 51,707 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

looks like we have a new place to chill in :P

If you can read this, you're too close!

Well at least a new guy of sorts has the latest lair thread, instead of the usual suspects.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,938 ✭✭✭galljga1

Hi Folks

What are these lair threads about?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,770 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

galljga1 wrote: »
    Hi Folks

What are these lair threads about?

Whatever pops into people's minds.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Ooooh look at the shiny new lair! :D

Hi guys, and congrats mrkiscool2! :D

3.minions..jpg

I saw the Absolute Zero title for the lair, this coincidentally popped up on the iPod.

^ Good tune. :)

• Advertisement

Well i do have excellent taste in music. Not that i'm an elitist snob when it comes to music or anything.

Well i do have excellent taste in music. Not that i'm an elitist snob when it comes to music or anything.

Funny, I thought you were.

Oh dear, we may need this...

1304951900bu077.jpg

Oh dear, we may need this...

1304951900bu077.jpg

3698-well-played.jpg

:pac:

he'll be fine. I just winged him.

Me? an elitist music snob, never. I just know what i like & utterly dislike.

Me? an elitist music snob, never. I just know what i like & utterly dislike.

yes, and you are quite vocal about it.

3698-well-played.jpg

:cool:

I like this new lair already!

yes, and you are quite vocal about it.

Objection! But i am curious as to how you think i am a music snob, evidence please

This is going to backfire badly

Yeah I dunno if you should half asked that question...

• Advertisement

I REGRET NOTHING

Objection! But i am curious as to how you think i am a music snob, evidence please

This is going to backfire badly

I can't think of anything in this moment. I am tired though and feeling pretty reckless. Hmmm, appears I has a hail storm moving in on me today.

I can't think of anything in this moment. I am tired though and feeling pretty reckless. Hmmm, appears I has a hail storm moving in on me today.

Ha i get off the hook unscathed..... But i am sure this'll come back up again and bite me when i least expect it.

Ha i get off the hook unscathed..... But i am sure this'll come back up again and bite me when i least expect it.

So how many bands did I just reference in my last post?

3, though In This Moment are on my pile of Must Get Around To bands. Halestorm & The Pretty Reckless i already have their studio albums so far.

I'm counting 3...

Sorry there are 3, In This Moment, The Pretty Reckless & Halestorm, haven't booted up properly yet.

I'm so proud of myself, I got it! :D

Hmm, mayhaps you not a musical snob.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,938 ✭✭✭galljga1

Halestorm
    The Pretty Reckless
    In This Moment
    Tired
    Today

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement