Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Masters in Engineering Management

• 15-11-2014 1:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hey,
    I am currently considering doing a masters in Engineering Management in UCD. But would love to hear what the general consensus is on these sort of programs? Are the worth the money?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭npgallag

Considering this course myself and would be interested to hear anyone's opinions.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭willowthewisp

I completed this course and would have to say it is excellent overall.
    Like any other course it has it's bug bearers but you get an awful lot out of it.

Added to that there is an option to get exemptions from a number of modules on the Smurfit MBA if you achieve a 2:1 I think, in the MEM.
    What I would say is that you would need at least 6-8 years industry experience before considering this course to realise the benefits.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭npgallag

thanks for the comments..I have 15+ experience as a manufacturing engineer/supervisor and a BSc from OU so think my profile should fit. Its trying to manage to get to Dublin every friday+sat will be the hardest part i think.

Advertisement