Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

detox plans

Options
  • 18-02-2015 11:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭

Hi can anybody recommend a good detox plan? Preferably one that doesn't involve not eating!!!!
    Thanks very much

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,497 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Detox? Have you been bitten by a venomous spider?

If you want to eat healthily, eat healthy foods and avoid processed food. Hard to go wrong with plenty of veg with meat, fish and eggs.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,552 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

Your organs are detoxing for you.

Stop eating/drinking whatever it is you think is toxic and eat better food, ie minimal processing.

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭zsha

Ok I eat fruit veg, meat, not processed, would rather buy normal chicken fillets for instance do what I want with them rather than say chicken Kiev's frozen etc maybe I'm on my way without even knowing!!!

What made you think you need to detox?

Just eating trash lately and have cold as in cough, blocked up since Xmas, somebody suggested I do a good detox, clean out system

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭papu

zsha wrote: »
    Just eating trash lately and have cold as in cough, blocked up since Xmas, somebody suggested I do a good detox, clean out system

That's not how bodies work.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Essien

Just eat clean, unprocessed foods, get enough fiber and drink plenty of water. Your body is detoxing all the time, it does a good job of it. You don't need any particular combination of water, lemon and plants or whatever the detox order of the day is.

Detox is generally used as a buzz word, aimed to get you to buy something or sign up to something.

Quality food + plenty of water = you'll be grand!

Thanks, ah Im not doing too badly so! They were on at me to try the c9 detox for 9 days, but Im not one for cutting out food, as I don't believe that is correct. Thanks might just continue the way I am so:D

Thanks, ah Im not doing too badly so! They were on at me to try the c9 detox for 9 days, but Im not one for cutting out food, as I don't believe that is correct. Thanks might just continue the way I am so:D

Slap them and tell them to cop on.

Advertisement