Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Referrals thread for new and returning players

• 01-12-2014 6:00pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,034 CMod ✭✭✭✭

http://worldoftanks.eu/en/news/pc-browser/46/refer-friend-program-live-eu/

So if pre-existing players send an invite to either new or dormant players, both get large XP bonuses while platooned, and eventually the inviter gets a tier 8 premium, the T95E2 for free.

So I've 5 invites available for whoever wants to start or return.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭VikingG

Was going to post a similar thread......but to jump on Spears.... if anyone wants to start player World Of Tanks ..... PM me I can get an invite code.... Play some games with you (called Platoon) ... and we both benefit..

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,258 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

I saw it; I saw 1 million exp while platooned (and only exp when platooned counting) and said heck no :P

I dont think you need 1 Million XP while platooned..... you get exp bonus if you play platooned 1.5x etc.... but if your 5 invites total getting 1 Million XP on their own then you will get the free tank

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,034 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

The 1m XP can come from a total of up to 50 recruits though, not just the one. And not all through platooning. Indeed, only 350k XP can be gotten through platooning with a single player.

And I meant this as a general thread, not just for to feed my own greed for free tanks.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,258 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Spear wrote: »
    The 1m XP can come from a total of up to 50 recruits though, not just the one. And not all through platooning. Indeed, only 350k XP can be gotten through platooning with a single player.
    No; the 350k is when the bonus exp for platoon goes down to 1x multiplier; no limit per player; the problem is this part though:
    Recruiters receive additional rewards for teaming up and playing together with their Recruits. The reward is determined by the amount of experience in the pool, as follows: <Table for tank>
    That implies only platooning exp will be counted to achieve the 1 million exp required for the crew.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

1. create alt account for arty only
    2. play arty until i have 1 million xp earned
    3. get free tank on my normal account
    4. profit?

copeyhagen wrote: »
    1. create alt account for arty only
    2. play arty until i have 1 million xp earned
    3. get free tank on my normal account
    4. profit?
    Arty is to slow in gaining exp and you need to be platooned up (possibly). I was thinking running it with something like the SU-122 premium tank as it's cheap enough and get plenty of exp but you need to buy a tier X tank as well on the account :(

Anybody ever suceed with the referral program

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,034 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Never any sign of interest around here. And I've never seen a T95E2 in game either.

Advertisement