Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Microwave and Time Machine forum

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,784 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I meant it was a good analogy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44,501 ✭✭✭✭Deki

yes. I think so.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

Deki wrote: »
    time is sort of like a limp spaghetti noodle.

Wouldn't it be just so ironic if Time Itself is the Flying Spaghetti Monster?! :eek:

Would explain a lot, actually...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Less chatter. More support for the forum.

uses jacks to raise and level ceiling. Erects i-beam side supports and ceiling beams. Done.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Sarky wrote: »
    Less chatter. More support for the forum.

I was looking at the All Things Retro forum whereby they pick a year (2000 at the moment) and everyone posts about things from that year.

It should be fun for us to do the same thing when we get the forum off the ground.

Also we could use it to prove that Yorkies really WERE better before they came in plastic wrappers.

I'd forgotten that. Must take a spin and stock up on retro yorkies.

Back when girls were allowed them.

Damn it, we need this forum!

I can't find any reviews on the Kenwood KEN-KCJS series of combination microwaves anywhere! :(

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,693 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Sarky wrote: »
    Also we could use it to prove that Yorkies really WERE better before they came in plastic wrappers.
    Actually that was more to do with Nestlé changing the chocolate when they took over Rowantree Mackintosh

yes we tried to change that but it caused an odd time line problem the pivotal point was the pet ferret of one of the workers

• Advertisement

Damn ferret... :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

Actually that was more to do with Nestlé changing the chocolate when they took over Rowantree Mackintosh

Thankfully Skoda brought back the paper wrappers when they switched from car production to chocolate. It was a great day for Yorkie lovers when the Skoda Octavihover fell flat on it's face - literally.

Solitaire wrote: »
    Damn it, we need this forum!

I can't find any reviews on the Kenwood KEN-KCJS series of combination microwaves anywhere! :(

I've found a review, but it's back when the internet was 2d so it's a bit weird to look at:
    KENWOOD-KEN-KCJS28-Combination-Microwave-Oven-1245513971.jpg

The Kenwood KCJS28 is a great microwave for a large family given its generous, 28 litre capacity. It also has a range of auto cook programs to cook, reheat and defrost your food.
    • Capacity - 28 litres
    • Microwave wattage - 1000W
    • Grill wattage - 1100W
    • External dimension (WDH)mm - 530x467x320
    • Power levels - 5

Source

1000w, 28 liters?! Sure one person could barely travel anywhere with that, let alone a family! lol.

Hot Tub Time Machine

What were they thinking?

If only this forum had been created at the time, they could have avoided most of the pitfalls.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,647 ✭✭✭✭Fago!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,255 ✭✭✭James T Kirk

chickenmoustache2.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

funny-pictures-cat-time-travels.jpg

HA HA HA /Dr Evil

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭leninbenjamin

seriously, i needs somewhere where i can find answers to the issues of maintaining molecular stability when travelling through wormholes on my time machine. i don't want my ears falling off. again...

I never did fix this problem. I miss my ears.

• Advertisement

In Soviet Russia Time Machines Want YOU

a112a.jpg

ksmn1134l.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 20,448 ✭✭✭✭joes girls

Next time you go on your merry little way to the future, can you please bring me back one of the sit-in vacuum cleaners that will be on the market in the year 4297, thanks!!!

future-technology.jpg

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,693 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

pardon me , but could you repeat that ?

Sorry_No_Ears.jpg

aww kitty. I missed you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭FarmerGreen

Blimey, according to the logs this thread was never in the Physics forum. No wonder it hasn't been approved yet, I was wondering if we'd missed something...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭FarmerGreen

It just never happened man.
    Forget it OK.
    Things are starting to unravel.
    Its kinda lookin like the little sh*t may be getting somewhere.

Advertisement