Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Guinness and Rollies - Off topic chat!

Comments

• Administrators Posts: 53,342 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

i saw bits of it but it was boring as bejaysus and awful awful
    so i didnt watch it

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

awec wrote: »
    Never seen Braveheart?

Do you 2 live under a rock? :pac:

I've never seen it either.

I will lend you the dvd some time, you are missing out mate! It's one of my favourite flicks :D

DVD?? Pfft. I accept blu ray only these days.... Ya plebian. ;)

• Advertisement

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

hey i live in meath half the time

I was gonna say bluray but didn't know you'd have that sort of technology in Meath like.

Didn't you get the memo? We're part of Dublin...

Yes KamiKazeKitten, I am still continuing this arguement. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭swapple

G-Money wrote: »
    Welcome to the bad back club, your membership card is in the post.

Can I join too? Fecked up my back this morning and can no longer turn left!
    I was gonna say bluray but didn't know you'd have that sort of technology in Meath like.

Hmm I've never seen it either and I'm also from Meath! I see a worrying pattern forming here :eek: :p

• Registered Users Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

G-Money wrote: »
    Welcome to the bad back club, your membership card is in the post.

I sort of fecked my back a bit about a week and a half ago. The f*****g fire alarm went off in my apartment complex on a Sunday morning about 7.20am and the ringer is in my room, a foot and a half from the end of the bed. I nearly jumped out of my skin. Sat up really fast, jumped out of bed then about an hour later was wondering why my lower back was starting to get sore. :rolleyes:

You should have seen me later that day and all the next, I was like an old man. It's nearly back to normal now though.

Must be a sign I'm getting old! :(
    Thanks for the card, but I don't need it. I have quite good posture. Pilates ftw :D I just have a terrible habit of sleeping in positions that leave me waking up achey :rolleyes:
    Boo to the bad back :(. Few of my friends suffer with bad backs, sounds terrible.

I have never seen Braveheart and I'm not watching the soccer, either \0/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

So Meath people don't watch Braveheart eh.....that's mad

Hermione* wrote: »
    I just have a terrible habit of sleeping in positions that leave me waking up achey :rolleyes:
    i know there's a joke in there :cool:
    Boo to the bad back :(. Few of my friends suffer with bad backs, sounds terrible.

yeah one of my friends has awful back trouble, nightmare

You've seen it, right Paulie?

Is Braveheart not just like watching hurling. Lads baiting each other with sticks or some shít? :pac:

That_Guy wrote: »
    Is Braveheart not just like watching hurling. Lads baiting each other with sticks or some shít? :pac:

always with the sticks and balls

bluewolf wrote: »
    always with the sticks and balls

Nah I'm all about the drums. I love a good bang... though it does involve sticks. ;)

Nah I'm all about the drums. I love a good bang... though it does involve sticks. ;)

who doesnt :cool:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

I have wine,and good company and life is good!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭Hyperbullet

Daisies wrote: »

I have 7up and a pack of tayto.

Checkmate I believe. :D

• Advertisement

I have a pretty suit? :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭smallBiscuit

evening all, the end of another super busy day. only another 30 odd years til retirement :)

Didn't you get the memo? We're part of Dublin...
    if Dublin bus runs to it, it's part of Dublin, end of!

I've lived in the maynooth, leixlip or celbridge parts of Dublin for the past 20 years

• Registered Users Posts: 14,683 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

(yawns) good morning!:D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

Oh tough call.Following a boozy catch up/late lunch, I am being put under pressure to stay in Dublin tonight and go out :o

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

Oh tough call.Following a boozy catch up/late lunch, I am being put under pressure to stay in Dublin tonight and go out :o
    Do it! Do it! Do it! :p
    I second this motion :)

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

My bike was stolen today. :mad:

Ah lari :(

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,202 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

That's rotten luck, Lar. :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement