Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Who thinks women with muscles are sexy?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭guile45

i am a big fan of female bodybuilders , they are sooo sexy, just a shame here in ireland we dont have any :( here are some examples of hot muscle

a good butt is a bodybuilders butt !!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭thefinalstage

Sarah Jessica Parker is not hot. Never was,never will be.

To the subject at hand. I don't go for it especially but some muscular women look good :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭tech77

nij wrote: »
    Seriously, I think it's really hot. I mean, why do so many women want to lose vast amounts of weight? Why do teens want to be size zero? Just look at the body of Sarah Jessica Parker: http://www.celebrity.fempoint.net/images/sarah_jessica_parker_2.jpg or Jessica Biel: http://www.afterellen.com/archive/ellen/blog/uploads/Guns-Biel.jpg Thoughts?

Read the first post only.
    Jessica Biel FTW.
    So i suppose that's kinda a yes (toned anyway). :)
    Don't get the size zero thing at all.

some of u guys might not be man enough for these ones
    these are top ranking pros with great muscularity

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,071 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Toned muscle on a woman is very attractive. Fitness model types. Bodybuilder types ehhh no thanks. Some of the ones linked to by guile45 are nice, some are decidedly freakish looking. Add the oul chemical enhancements and the word ugh springs readily. I can do without, aggression, acne, enlarged ladybits, husky voices, male jawbones, hairy faces etc that can come out of that combination. Add an obsessive view of body image edging towards body dysmorphia(a slippery slope in women anyway) and no thanks ver much Ted. Don't get me wrong steroids or not, the work, the sheer labour and effort to get to that level is impressive, but sexually? It's a fetish and in that case it's whatever floats your boat.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,534 ✭✭✭FruitLover

guile45 wrote: »

Don't you mean not homosexual enough?

FruitLover wrote: »
    Don't you mean not homosexual enough?[/QUOTE

thats mature

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

FruitLover wrote: »
    Don't you mean not homosexual enough?[/QUOTE

thats mature

I think he has a point.

I like my women to have less testosterone in them than i do... if possible, granted im from Co Westmeath, so there is slim pickings in that regard.

I could only look at a very few of your chosen specimens of female sexuality, i plan on eating soon and pics of those women (and i use that term loosely) really aint doing me any good.

Dont get me wrong, i like and toned woman, but muscles?? No..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 256 ✭✭nij

Guile, that's not really what I meant. I just mean women who lift weights and get muscular, not women who eat 10 eggs and 3 chickens every 1.5hrs, take steroids and lift 100lbs weights all day with a view to growing as much muscle fibre as possible.

I knew there'd be people taking it to extremes here. Not all woman with 'muscle' are bodybuilders and powerlifters. I mean, when people talk about muscular men, do they mean bodybuilders? No they don't. Look at the shape Christian Bale got into for Batman - toned and slightly bigger than average, but not a 'roid freak. Why can't we think about muscular women on the same level? Maybe the situation is such that it's uncommon for women to be into heavy weights, unless they are body builders.

So, to sum up what I think is sexy: Women who are obviously into weights, and are toned and a bit bigger than average. Nothing extreme.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

these are top ranking pros with great muscularity

Some of those pictures are nice...Girls that maintain a relatively female figure but with added muscle are good; girls that look like male bodybuilders with long hair are not.

I think the picture of Gall Ferreira, the woman in the blue tracksuit, showing her shoulders/arms/back and the one in pink working her biceps are the best example of what I like personally. The last three would be a little too extreme for me generally....trade off of femininity for size.

Some of those pictures are nice...Girls that maintain a relatively female figure but with added muscle are good; girls that look like male bodybuilders with long hair are not.

I think the picture of Gall Ferreira, the woman in the blue tracksuit, showing her shoulders/arms/back and the one in pink working her biceps are the best example of what I like personally. The last three would be a little too extreme for me generally....trade off of femininity for size.

its cool to know peoples opinions on these girls, a lot of guys just dismiss these amazing women off hand, a lot of you have dismissed the bigger girls which is cool but its good u like the "figure" type girls. the figure section is basically a bodybuilding section for the non hardcore women, so here are some more for u guys

here is some more of these lovely brazilian beauty

• Registered Users Posts: 40,858 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Sorry buddy, birds with six packs is just wrong. Nothing beautiful about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,467 ✭✭✭Wazdakka

+1

Nothing sexy at all about a girl with overrefined muscles..
    Toned is good.
    But a six pack and biceps that could rival a boxer...

No thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,858 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Oh dear God. I had to zoom in and make sure that one didn't have a cock. What a rotten head on her as well that man body.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,534 ✭✭✭Radharc na Sleibhte

That Allison Stokke one shouldn't be allowed wear clothes.
    Tell me she has a home made video somewhere. Google here I come.

Seriously though, she is the perfect figure.
    Just nicely toned and shaped fit female form.
    Some of those wans with big muscles would break me in half.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,534 ✭✭✭Radharc na Sleibhte

Xavi6 wrote: »
    Oh dear God. I had to zoom in and make sure that one didn't have a cock. What a rotten head on her as well that man body.

Oh dear God is right.
    I wonder has "she" met Ronaldo?

No Thank You.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

its cool to know peoples opinions on these girls, a lot of guys just dismiss these amazing women off hand, a lot of you have dismissed the bigger girls which is cool but its good u like the "figure" type girls. the figure section is basically a bodybuilding section for the non hardcore women, so here are some more for u guys

Yep, I reckon you've nailed it there for me with that round of pictures (with the above post)!

I reckon that's actually one of the better pictures...

Xavi6 wrote: »
    Sorry buddy, birds with six packs is just wrong. Nothing beautiful about it.

to each there own dude, like it or not girls are gettin more into the uber toned look...especially the polish girls hee hee...i dont think i have seen one irish girl at my gym...its just not somethin irish people think is right, which is ok i suppose, but personally i differ.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭Tigrrrr

Nope, in fact I find all women disgusting. Cootie central right there.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,407 ✭✭✭✭justsomebloke

i dont think i have seen one irish girl at my gym

why what gym do you go to? and is there any girls there full stop cause I find that hard to believe

• Registered Users Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭t-ha

Jessica Biel has it down to a T IMO.

here is some more of this beauty
    i can post hundreds and hundreds of pics if u guys want...i will keep the huge girls out if u want, but i like them too

she is a babe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭MooseJam

that Allison Stokke is somethin else

hungarian fitness beauty

nij wrote: »
    ok there seem to be lots of links to body builders and steroid users... I'm not talking about that! No woman could grow that much lean tissue naturally! My original Sarah Jessica Parker example was good. Also, google some more photos of Jessica Biel and you'll see what I mean.

I just think that a muscular physique on a woman is ten times more attractive than a skeletal one... and probably a healthier pursuit too! It's a shame that lots of young girls want to get skinny at all costs.

Hey there's an American news anchor called Katie Couric, and she's always flexing her biceps...damn hott

http://www.celebrity.fempoint.net/clips/katie_couric_03.mpeg

WIN

For her age, Katie Couric is a MILF alright :D

mp1972 wrote: »
    Jessica Biel has an amazing body.

Perfect face as well tbh.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,082 ✭✭✭✭Random

Jessica Beil is hot. Sarah Jessica Parker is not.

That is all.

Advertisement