Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

mobile phone

• 15-11-2014 10:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Im looking for a new phone the main feature im looking for is a good front camera, willing to pay about 150€ any suggestions??

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

For something new and in that price range the 535 is probably the best option.

Downside is you will have to wait a few weeks.......

Spec:>>http://www.microsoft.com/en/mobile/phone/lumia535/

• Registered Users Posts: 702 ✭✭✭chancer12

anyone know where I can get a mobile fixed? My daughter has a samsung galaxy S4 and the screen is broken. they seem to be horrendously expensive to repair, worth getting it done? The phone cost over 350 and is working v well otherwise

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

Im looking for a new phone the main feature im looking for is a good front camera, willing to pay about 150€ any suggestions??

Hard enough to get a phone with a good front camera. How good is good? Do you want 5mp, 8mp?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

chancer12 wrote: »
    anyone know where I can get a mobile fixed? My daughter has a samsung galaxy S4 and the screen is broken. they seem to be horrendously expensive to repair, worth getting it done? The phone cost over 350 and is working v well otherwise

A replacement screen will cost up to €200.00. You may be better off buying a good re-sale one.

• Registered Users Posts: 702 ✭✭✭chancer12

A replacement screen will cost up to €200.00. You may be better off buying a good re-sale one.

Why are they so expensive? Does nobody do these are 'nixers' or are they all through 'approved' agents?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,777 ✭✭✭✭The Corinthian

chancer12, please do not hijack other people's threads. Start your own instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 ts30

A good idea would be to look as second hand / used phones.

Advertisement