Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Mental Tarren Mill(EU) Horde guild recruiting

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,902 ✭✭✭MagicIRL

There should be bags in the guild bank. /w me in-game and I'll mail them to ya.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,055 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

I'm actually kind of tempted to not take anything, and see how far i can get without any help. Might just farm some cloth or silk and get some bags made by a friendly tailor.

That probably won't last though, and i'll resort to free stuff :)

Any chance of getting an invite? Kiith#1402 is my...real id? Battlenet tag? I dunno, the name that shows on my battlenet launcher anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,447 ✭✭✭Calhoun

Kiith finally got added lastnight after figuring out who the guild invites worked :pac::pac::pac:.

I added you to my battletag friend. I think I have yous both now.

• Advertisement

Calhoun wrote: »
    Kiith finally got added lastnight after figuring out who the guild invites worked :pac::pac::pac:.

Haha, yeah it's true. i was blocking all guild requests (as they were constant) and the second i unchecked that, i got an invite. Figured it was you, but it wasn't. Was slightly confused, but got it all sorted.

Cheers for that :)

MagicIRL wrote: »
    How difficult would you say it is as an achievement?

This is my Herald toon. 219 ilevel I think, only missing gems and enchants.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/tarren-mill/Stebb/advanced

Well we did it tonight on our first try! :-)

Congrats buddy, i have given up on it for now as i cant be arsed to do it.

Can you invite Horde characters on different realms? Might try level my Rogue from 85-90, and make some gold while doing it, but i'm on Sunstrider.

Kiith wrote: »
    Can you invite Horde characters on different realms? Might try level my Rogue from 85-90, and make some gold while doing it, but i'm on Sunstrider.

Only if it's liked to tarrenmill , the realm I mean .

• Advertisement

Ah ok, thought it was across all realms. Oh well, will find a random lvl25 guild.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭shockwave

Kiith wrote: »

You can invite people to raids from different realms but not to guilds.

Calhoun wrote: »
    Only if it's liked to tarrenmill , the realm I mean .

Tarren Mill was merged with Deantarg or something, so anyone on that realm can now join guilds on Tarren Mill and vice versa. The same applies for any realm that has been merged with another.

The open zones, mainly the low level ones, are now cross realm and I think it's based on your battlegroup, so although you'll have people in your group or zone from Realm X, Y or Z, they can't actually join your guild. I'm not even sure if you can trade with them...

Tarren Mill was merged with Deantarg or something, so anyone on that realm can now join guilds on Tarren Mill and vice versa. The same applies for any realm that has been merged with another.

The open zones, mainly the low level ones, are now cross realm and I think it's based on your battlegroup, so although you'll have people in your group or zone from Realm X, Y or Z, they can't actually join your guild. I'm not even sure if you can trade with them...

You cant trade with people that are x-realmed with you, you can only have them in your group.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Macaw

>>>>Guild Update<<<<<

Mental is up to 96 original accounts. The guys have been working on a raid roster, although its hard to pin down exactly until people start reaching 100 and gearing up their new mains.
    Raiding looks set to be Wed, Thur, Sun evenings. Its really up to individuals how much they want to raid, obviously, once we get up and going, the harder raids will require certain item-levels and skill, but since we use zero sum dkp as our loot system, there should still be plenty of farm raids for more casual members to tag along on (in a roundabout sort of way, the only way to earn dkp is to gear up your guildmates so its in heroic/mytic guys interests to bring people along on normal raids).
    Hopefully this will bridge any "gear gaps" later on.
    There are maybe half a dozen or so players with a good pvp interest, a couple of them are also officers and will be coordinating things there for anyone who is interested. There is even talk of premades being thrown around on the forum.

The buzz and the craic remain at the core of the guild. Some people have passed through if it didn't suit them, but the ones who it has suited and have stayed on can normally be found pulling the piss and laughing their arses off on vent. We have a descent amount of Irish players at this stage, and the banter is normally pretty good with the Welsh contingent ;P

The website and forum are pretty busy. Remember, when you join, you will only be able to see the public forum straight away, its just the tip of the iceberg, so do check back again later, after you have been set up.

Were still seeking raiders for Warlords of Dreanor. The expansion is this Thursday :)
    Social and casual players are welcome as always. Whisper any member for an invite.
    if interested in raiding, follow up on the forums or talk to some of the guys in game about getting bumped up to the Raider ranks.

Feel free to add me
    Jamesy#2713

Guild website:
    MentalGuld.eu

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Jaayylol

I played on bloodfeather in 08 as well! Sad to see the server's dead. A lot of great guilds were made there, it was definitely an interesting server drama wise ;) Good luck with your guild!

I may transfer my Rogue over once i level my Paladin, as i'd like to get him into a decent guild. My Druid is there already, but i've not really played him at all.

We have quite a few guildies playing tonight at launch and in to the morning. A few are even thinking of 24 hring it!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,122 ✭✭✭BeerWolf

A few are even thinking of 24 hring it!

Why the rush ? There's no realm firsts now.

for the craic!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Eogclouder

BeerWolf wrote: »
    Why the rush ? There's no realm firsts now.

We've been waiting for months and months for it. There has been **** all new content in a year. People are excited and want to play, it's a big event for them.

Eogclouder wrote: »
    We've been waiting for months and months for it. There has been **** all new content in a year. People are excited and want to play, it's a big event for them.

Yeah, but rushing through it and then crying there's nothing to do within a few weeks doesn't help with that issue either now would it.

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Eogclouder

BeerWolf wrote: »
    Yeah, but rushing through it and then crying there's nothing to do within a few weeks doesn't help with that issue either now would it.

Yes, let's all not play the game we're paying for out of fear we'll have nothing to do.

Who said anyone's rushing through content? Those are your words not any of ours. He said we're playing a lot because we're excited about the release.

Eogclouder wrote: »
    Yes, let's all not play the game we're paying for out of fear we'll have nothing to do.

Who said anyone's rushing through content? Those are your words not any of ours. He said we're playing a lot because we're excited about the release.

Eh, with the crowds atm - the progress you make in all the time pulling an all nighter would probably be done in an hour next week... ;)

Well we went in to Highmaul and downed Kargath in a single attempt and The Butcher after one wipe.

We're in need of more pure DPS though.

Windwalker Monk x1
    Enhancement Shaman x1
    Elemental Shaman x1
    Subtlety Rogue x1
    Assassination Rogue x1
    Frost/Unholy Deathknight x1
    Frost Mage x1

I figured I should update this now.

We're currently 5/7 Normal and 1/7 Heroic. Our last attempt on Ko'ragh (Boss #6) was 18%. Hopefully he'll go down on the next raid night, otherwise he'll be done next week. We wrecked Paddy Bladefist HC and will probably try Brackenspore or Twin Ogron next, since they don't require as severe DPS as The Butcher or Tectus.

We're still recruiting, too. DPS is the name of the game, and we need a WW Monk, DPS Warrior, Rogue, Ele Shaman and Boomkin.

As always, details on mentalguild.eu

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭ryanakabyitz

what faction you guys on? got a 633 fury warrior atm

We're Horde on Tarren Mill. It's in the thread title. :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,128 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

I see the weblink above is dead, this guild disbanded?

• Advertisement

A spectacular implosion!

Advertisement