Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Labrador from irishlabradors.net (Cork)

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭2smokinbarrels

gone off point posting over.
    This is men't to be a buyer beware not were I should have bought a dog,I have my own views on this that is a different trend.
    Thanks all for reading.

This breeder has pups on donedeal again,

Please remember these pups are cute and good looking but have no medicalback round the breeder does not health check her animals, there has been nohip/elbow scoring eye test or general health checks been done.

This is buyer beware only,

if in doubt talk to the irish kennel club regarding health checks etc thatshould be carried out by the breeder although this does not guarantee perfecthealth to each and every puppy it may show something that is hereditary.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,323 ✭✭✭JustAThought

Fair Dues to you again.
    Have You considered contacting Done Deal & making a formal complaint to them highlighting your experience in light of the previous experience Yiu had.
    Might save someone else some
    Heartbreak :(

• Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭jjmcclure

BUMP
    Never mind viewing, ask for the hip scores!

Please do not link to that website, it is against the forum charter.
    Any comments on this post to be made by pm only please.
    Thanks,
    DBB

This breeder is advertising again on done deal please keep this Fourm in mind if you are considering purchasing a pup.

• Advertisement

Well my fella is returning to the land of his birth (Cork) on Friday for an assessment with Shane Guerin at Gilabbey vet. Looks like he will be having a new hip (hopefully) in may. I will start another thread on how that is going with daily updates on his progress etc., hopefully!!

I just hope Shane finds he is a candidate for a replacement hip!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,020 ✭✭✭✭tk123

jjmcclure wrote: »
    Well my fella is returning to the land of his birth (Cork) on Friday for an assessment with Shane Guerin at Gilabbey vet. Looks like he will be having a new hip (hopefully) in may. I will start another thread on how that is going with daily updates on his progress etc., hopefully!!

I just hope Shane finds he is a candidate for a replacement hip!!

Ah poor baba. :( He's in the best hands though so try not to worry too much!! Shane saved my dog after ucd didn't want top operate on him!
    The crate rest is tough at first but you'll get into a routine and it'll be fine. If you do a search you'll find lots of threads on crate rest with expert advise from those of us who've been thru it.

It'd be handy if we had one big sick bay thread to share advise for stuff like this?

Thanks, Started a new thread for the journey!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Sadderday

This Breeder - Now taking bookings for current litter, ready to go april 20th... advertising on donedeal.......

Beware

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Sadderday

jjmcclure wrote: »
    Thanks, Started a new thread for the journey!!

good luck

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

Follow Baileys journey in this thread.

I'm closing this thread as it's served it's purpose. Thanks.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement