Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Desperate Housewives - Last Season EVER!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 84,335 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭closeline

Such a pity..I really dont want it to end.

• Registered Users Posts: 727 ✭✭✭prettygurrly

totally agree. love the show....and it hasn't lost its way unlike so many other dramas or comedies

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,432 ✭✭✭willmunny1990

il miss it its the best of em all

It is a Soamedy :p (It has it all soap opera element, comedy and drama)

It will end where it all began Mary Alice trying to kill herself but fails, she wakes up it was all a dream :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭lynp27

any idea when its back on rte

• Registered Users Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

Usually mid January.

• Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭ScottSF

Yes my wife and I are also hoping to watch Desperate Housewives season 8 on RTE. We don't have cable and use the online RTE.ie player to watch local TV. I wish their website was more forthcoming about their future schedule. Is there any chance it will not be aired on RTE?

As someone relatively new to Ireland, I'm not familiar with the pattern of how RTE chooses and airs TV shows from the US. Since there will be spoilers on the Internet (here included), it would be so wonderful if they were only a few days behind the US broadcast. Anyone else know for sure? Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭pooch90

US broadcast started weeks ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭egan2020

pooch90 wrote: »
    US broadcast started weeks ago.

As far as I remember, the US are usually weeks ahead when RTE start showing it but the US must take breaks because about half way through Ireland end up being only one episode behind.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

Last season ever?

Good imo. The series and plotlines have gone seriously downhill in the past few years IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭julyjane

Max Power1 wrote: »
    Last season ever?
    Until the movie comes out......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭Diamond Dust

julyjane wrote: »
    Until the movie comes out......

yea probably :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭killyourtv_

has anyone been watching season 8 online? they're about 8 episodes in so far and i've been watching them. its actually really really good. on the edge of my seat with every episode :D

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭iceblue

i love desperate housewives its my guilty pleasure!....but to be honest it has gone downhill in recent years since the blond girl was killed off what was her name....edie...she was my favourite one. but i will still watch this season. the other girl with the red hair who swapped her daughter with a romanian orphan...cant remember her name, but she was in a new series recently and it was ok, she was a crime solving pathologist, bit ott and funny when it wasnt supposed to be, anyone watch, her mother looked younger than she did and made me squirm everytime she had a scene not a good advertisement for botox or face lifts....yeuck

What ye make of the show now? I'm obssessed with it especially the women. Thought Lynette was so hot tonight

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

closeline wrote: »
    What ye make of the show now? I'm obssessed with it especially the women. Thought Lynette was so hot tonight
    :eek:
    d3a785f9-7be1-4bb8-8498-c4e88cc70702.jpg

Ya I know but she got me through the night.. You know what I mean eh..don't know what it is but i'm finding her really attractive at the moment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,700 ✭✭✭irishh_bob

the twists and turns can be spotted a mile away at this stage , its obvious that bree,s ex ( the cop ) and the aussie guy know each other already if you know what i mean

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭Storminateacup

I loved desperate housewives but this series so far is poop.

Gotta say I love gaby and Juanita though ha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Alicat

That episode annoyed the hell out of me. André stole Susan's paintings, displayed them without permission and she just stood back whimpering like a little puppy! And then when she says she's miserable about it, he says now she knows how it feels to be an artist.

I'd rather rip them off the wall than let someone do that without my permission. Asshole.

I am irrationally annoyed by those last freaking ten minutes :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

I found it rather annoying myself, but Ffs, Susan making a show of herself only increased people s interest in the painting, and getting the subjects to stand around it was rediculous

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

are people watching this online/on E4?

i am now,

i was really curious about where Tom & lynette were going so i googled some spoilers and im wondering if they are true

(possible - as in im guessing here) MAJOR spoiler alert!
    is it true that Tom dies? i heard its one of the husbands aka Tom Mike or Carlos and i can see both Mike and Carlos mentioned in the episodes on wiki after the funeral where Tom and Lynette are not.

Is it
    Mike
    that dies?

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭slowmoe

Omg i'm actually traumatised after that!! Are there any more deaths on the way or i that the big one that has mentioned?

• Registered Users Posts: 770 ✭✭✭Littlefinger

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Is it
    Mike
    that dies?

yuppers they were killed off on Sundays episode in the states

• Registered Users Posts: 1,637 ✭✭✭ollaetta

yuppers they were killed off on Sundays episode in the states

They?

Love the women on this. Especially Susan. Wow

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Gunslinger92

I hate Susan with a fiery passion, on the other hand. She just grinds my gears

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭Graciefacey

I just want tom and lynette to get back together! He clearly still loves her. Theres something sinister about the new girlfriend, the way she came up rubbing toms back when himself and lynette were talking about Mike, it annoyed the hell out of me!

Advertisement